Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The boy who emailed last night has been online today but never read my message. Or he did read it but marked it as "unread." I hate that damn site. I always wonder if I said the wrong thing or emailed back too fast, etc. It's not worth my time to think about it but I do.

Back to class. Time to clean up so I can go home for the night. :drool:

fah said:
Hello Randoomers :wave:

More like a couple of weeks for me :crazy:

Hi fah :wave: We missed you :hug:

Group :hug: for everyone having a hellacious time.

I guess Blue Room is happy today :) Go Blue (finally) :wink:.

And arw, The Edge finally has his goat rental site:

Goat_Rental.jpg

kellyahern said:

Hi fah :wave: We missed you :hug:

Group :hug: for everyone having a hellacious time.

I guess Blue Room is happy today :) Go Blue (finally) :wink:.

And arw, The Edge finally has his goat rental site:

Goat_Rental.jpg

one of my managers at work was telling me about a phone scam that happened to her friend. I told her all about David's adventures. She was hysterical! I might have to print out those stories for her to read. The picture thing got a snort out of her! She couldn't believe you got the guy to pose for a picture and go to the fake banks, etc.

Hey fah, sorry about the hellaciousness :hug:
Go Kelly! :lol: Nice pic :)

I am about to break out the dancing cow............:whistle:

Finally an evening off to do absolutely nothing! I worked 12 hours of OT at job 1 last week in addition to 16 hours at job 2. Looks like this week could be a repeat...I just checked my messages and apparently lots of OT opportunity this week. :crack:

I am happy to report that this was a week free of family health issues and drama.

I just looked at ARW's pictures and now I'm hungry but have nothing in the house I want to eat! :scream:

One of the local tv stations played the Mary Tyler Moore show at 1:00 every day. They took it off for Little House on the Prairie :scream: :madwife: I miss Ted and Murray!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

arw9797 said:
:uhoh: did I scare everyone off?

Football Sundays can be so stressful :sad: Especially when the Vikings lose to Detroit! :madwife: Unacceptable :tsk:

No, I'm just trying to fight off a potential cold :( . My sister has one. We watched the beginning of The Emmys last night:

Jeremy Piven wins something
Kerry: Ugh.
Me: He was at the U2 concert in Hawaii. I didn't see him, but I heard he was kind of a jerk.

Terry O'Quinn from Lost wins something
Kerry: *shrieks*
Me: Damn, do you have to yell?
Kerry: Sorry, I was really happy for him.
Me: He was also at the U2 concert in Hawaii. I saw the top of his head.
Kerry: I'm sensing a theme here.
Me: Yeah, everyone who wins tonight will have been at the U2 concert in Hawaii :wink:. But the other guy from Lost was also there and he lost.
Kerry: There goes the theme.

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
This was how I looked after the Red Sox game last night. Losing 4-3 in the 9th inning just rocks.

At least the Pats won...without cheating!

:crack: There's a girl in my class that passed out tonight for the 2nd time in less than 2 months. :yikes: She's probably 5 feet and less than 100 pounds. The first time it happened she cut her finger really bad but didn't want it to stop her from getting stuff done so she taped it up good and went to the stove to mix her stuff. She passed out, luckily she fell backwards away from the flames. My last Chef is big tall guy. He carried her out of the class to the lobby while someone called 911. She passed out 4 times within a span of about 10 minutes. The hospital said her blood sugar was really low and not a good combo with the heat and blood loss (her finger never did stop bleeding until they put in 3 stitches).

OK so tonight......my Chef was doing a demo. It's a really fun relaxed atmosphere. She was goofing off as usual and all of a sudden we heard a loud thud. Yep. Passed out again. She was completely white as a ghost. My Chef is a tiny thing herself but she managed to drag her to an open spot on the floor. We got her some juice, grabbed our old Chef from next door to carry her out again, and called 911. She refused treatment and asked for a ride home from a classmate. :tsk: She said she's going to go to the dr tomorrow.

After that none of us could really do much so we cleaned up and left. How scary. :( I've never seen anyone turn that white before. She couldn't straighten out her arms. She also looked like she was shaking on the floor so a few people think she had a seizure.

arw9797 said:
:uhoh: did I scare everyone off?

Football Sundays can be so stressful :sad: Especially when the Vikings lose to Detroit! :madwife: Unacceptable :tsk:

Shooting a poor innocent Green Bay Packer supporting cow :tsk:

:wink:

Ya didn't scare me off either, the leg bothered me too much to sit in a computer chair for any length of time........such is life :shrug:
I am sure that the Packers will suffer a humiliating defeat at one time or another this season. Hopefully not to the Lions though, Sheesh, how awful!

I kid, I kid :)
It with my luck will be to the Vikes :)

YAY! to no medical emergencies in kariann's family. :up:
Sorry about the not feeling well, kelly...........:hug:

arw9797 said:
:crack: There's a girl in my class that passed out tonight for the 2nd time in less than 2 months. :yikes: She's probably 5 feet and less than 100 pounds. The first time it happened she cut her finger really bad but didn't want it to stop her from getting stuff done so she taped it up good and went to the stove to mix her stuff. She passed out, luckily she fell backwards away from the flames. My last Chef is big tall guy. He carried her out of the class to the lobby while someone called 911. She passed out 4 times within a span of about 10 minutes. The hospital said her blood sugar was really low and not a good combo with the heat and blood loss (her finger never did stop bleeding until they put in 3 stitches).

OK so tonight......my Chef was doing a demo. It's a really fun relaxed atmosphere. She was goofing off as usual and all of a sudden we heard a loud thud. Yep. Passed out again. She was completely white as a ghost. My Chef is a tiny thing herself but she managed to drag her to an open spot on the floor. We got her some juice, grabbed our old Chef from next door to carry her out again, and called 911. She refused treatment and asked for a ride home from a classmate. :tsk: She said she's going to go to the dr tomorrow.

After that none of us could really do much so we cleaned up and left. How scary. :( I've never seen anyone turn that white before. She couldn't straighten out her arms. She also looked like she was shaking on the floor so a few people think she had a seizure.
:yikes:
Oooo scary. It does sound like she had a seizure.

1. The Red Sox are currently winning. As are the Yankees. If they blow that lovely 14-game lead they had in May, I might go crazy.

2. The pop-ups on this computer are killing me, and my friend has not sent me a spy wear cleanup thing because he's busy at a new job.

3. My kickball team is in first place in our league after 2 weeks. :shocked:

4. I am wicked addicted to Myspace.

1. Deal with it if it happens

2. Deal with that too

3. That's good

4. I aint gots no myspace page

5. Congratulations!!!!!!

6. I like popping into threads I don't normally post in, then disappearing.

Poof.

darn yankee fans!

No spoken words said:
1. Deal with it if it happens

:madspit: No! I choose to whine as publicly as possible!!

But they're blowing it...As soon as I posted that they walked in a run and then there was a 2-run double.

Stupid Red Sox. :grumpy:

Re: darn yankee fans!

Schmeg said:

:madspit: No! I choose to whine as publicly as possible!!

But they're blowing it...As soon as I posted that they walked in a run and then there was a 2-run double.

Stupid Red Sox. :grumpy:

You are welcome. I am very happy for you guys, and am sorry I did not get to see you both while you were in town.

I have DirecTV/the Extra innings package, so I'm watching the Sox now. They just hit a HR to draw within 1 run, 2 down in the 9th.

Re: Re: darn yankee fans!

No spoken words said:

You are welcome. I am very happy for you guys, and am sorry I did not get to see you both while you were in town.

I have DirecTV/the Extra innings package, so I'm watching the Sox now. They just hit a HR to draw within 1 run, 2 down in the 9th.

We'll be back, and you were busy that weekend. Speaking of that, we just got the AT&T Uverse and we have Big 10! I am officially a football widow for the next 4 months! :lol:

I have the Scoreboard from MLB.com up so I saw that and my brother is sending me frantic text messages so I feel like I'm watching it on tv, and I have come to the conclusion that the Red Sox are trying to kill me. I can't believe it took me all this time to figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom