Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:crack: I just spent the last 3 hours finishing up for my cousin's party tonight. I still have 1 thing in the oven. Once it's cool I have to decorate it. It's a strawberry/white chocolate cheesecake. On top I'm going to put fresh strawberries, whip cream and then drizzle white and dark chocolate over everything. :crazy:

:mad: my cheesecake doesn't look so great. It's becoming one of those things I can't make anymore. It used to be the only thing I could make. :scream: I'm screwed if it doesn't turn out. :mad: :mad: :mad:

kellyahern said:
Was BlueRoom at the Michigan game today? :reject: :(
Good question............
The state of WI collectively rejoiced when MI lost.............sorry Mike..............one game in and Badger fans are chanting ROSE BOWL, ROSE BOWL :giggle: ( :up: )

The cheesecake turned out ok. It looks great in the pictures but I had a lot of issues getting it out of the pan. :(

Time to get ready for the wedding. Family pics from 1:30-2:00 and then we get to stare at each other for 2 hours since the wedding is at 4:00. :happy: My sister and I might go to the bar down the road :drool:

uh yeah....so we got to the synagogue at 1:15 as scheduled by the bride and we waited and waited and waited as did the groom's entire family that flew in from New York. At 3:15 we were told that the family pics would now be taken at the reception instead :|

Anyways....open bar. Holy crap did I drink a lot :drunk: Yeah. I had conversations with people tonight that I have no clue what I said. I think I agreed to bake for someone but I'm not sure. :yikes: A few cousins I rarely see invitied me to parties and such. My sister had to check my spelling on my email to make sure I wrote it right. I haven't had anything in about an hour but I'm still buzzin' :drunk: I really don't remember anything about dinner :yikes:

oh my head hurts really bad.......

I fell asleep for about an hour after my last post but I've been up for a while now :happy: and with one lovely headache.

^ take excedrin :hug:

Kerry and I went to Busch Gardens yesterday and finally went on the new coaste Shreikra. It has a 90-degree drop is from 200 feet. I thought it would be scarier than it was (maybe if I had kept my eyes open it would have :lol: ). It was a really short ride and, to be honest, I wasn't that impressed :reject:. I still like Kraken at Sea World better.

We only stayed a couple of hours, because it was too hot to enjoy anything really :(.

^nice name for a coaster......Shreikra. Sounds wonderful! Never been to Busch Gardens. My friends and I are talking about a Universal trip next year sometime. Of course that means Disney and maybe KSC .................need to toss in Busch Gardens :) also.

Thanks to a journal entry here I am cleaning to the background of Dr. Who. Netflix instant view :drool:................Back to Mr. Eccleston I go :yes:

Soooooooooo.......I spent part of my weekend at what has become my usual weekend hangout 3 out of the last 4 weekends. Where might that be? Yes folks.....the hospital. :sigh: My mom called just as I was getting in the car to leave job 2 and check in with CF to see if we were finally going to be able to get to together for bday dinner and mom called. Basically my dad lost all feeling in his arm and his legs and didn't feel right requesting my to call the squad so I went straight to the ER. They said there were no signs of a stroke but could have been an mini stroke and are doing an MRI and and ultrasound on his carotoids to check for blockages there.....same thing basically that happened with my mom.

:yawn: I want to crawl back into bed not get ready for work..........

Trying to eat breakfast at 5:30 a.m. :crack:

arw ~ Pictures of the baking extravaganza are in my journal........I am now off to try to get rid of this headache........

I should be cleaning up my mess in the kitchen but instead I'm making a Myspace. :huh:

shari schultz said:
arw ~ Pictures of the baking extravaganza are in my journal........I am now off to try to get rid of this headache........

I just saw! Great job!!!!!!!!!! Now I get to :drool: in a journal for a change :D

Schmeg said:
I should be cleaning up my mess in the kitchen but instead I'm making a Myspace. :huh:

I had a Myspace page but it lasted for all of 2 days before I hit "cancel account" .....................*toolazy*

One more thing before I go. If anyone wants the left side of my head let me know I am will to send it for free :annoyedby headache:

I just wasted the last 20 minutes filling out an online application for a job that I can't find on this companies website. It's advertised on the job board at school but there's not an option anywhere on the website. Of course I didn't know that until I spent 20 minutes filling out my entire life story. :mad:

I just FINALLY talked to that damn temp agency :madwife: I was suppsed to start work this morning but they are stupid.....I made an appointment 2 weeks ago for last Monday, my only free day last week, to come in and fill out the paperwork. My contact called in sick and the other dude said I'd have to come back to see her another day :| I drove all the way out there, bright and early :madwife: Then they were going to drop off my paperwork at school. I checked the main front desk and the career dept several times and nothing. I called on Friday and yesterday and got voice mails. My person finally answered her phone and promised she would be there tomorrow afternoon for me to fill out the stuff. I think they're dragging this out because they didn't want me to start work until the end of next week. I insisted on starting this week so I could put in a 2 week notice at the store. I need to get away from sweaters! :scream: So now I'll be stuck at the store until the end of the month.

OK that's all........going shopping now :yikes: I need jeans. Should be an interesting trip trying to squeeze myself into a pair :tsk:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

back from shopping!!!!!!!!!! I drove all the way out the outlet mall on the other side of the world from anything I ever need to go to. I :heart: the Gap and Eddie Bauer outlet stores. I can always count on them when I need clothes and don't want to spend a lot. Unfortunately I found (spent) too much :mad: I'm having a hard time now that I don't work a 40 hour a week job and wear a uniform to school. I don't know what type of clothes I really need anymore. I bought way too many summer things that I really didn't use a lot.

I also went to a kitchen gadget store :drool: and Borders and finally found Q with :edge: on the cover :kiss:

It is decided:
headaches :down: ( mine finally went away *crosses fingers, prays, does special dance to make sure headache does not come back*
shopping trips with good results :up:

Back
Top Bottom