Randooom: Timothius is unwitty and has poor grammar (and one week until my concert!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:
my top 100 has exactly 50 U2 songs :huh:

Mine is at 53... but that will eventually drop down to about 30ish I would say.

There is only 1 U2 song in that top 6 though. Which is Stay. Which is random because I'm not that into the song.

Queen Bee said:

He's taken it down already, but I still have the video if you need it.

Me too! :banghead:

he's fast :crack:

I have it on audio so I don't neccessarily need the video. I'm sure in a year I'll come banging on your door looking for it. :shifty:

Oowwwwwwwwwwww apparently I'm too old to be sitting on the floor for hours on end and now this chair is not helping...

Gotta go for awhile...I might be back. :wave:

:wave: good evening everyone! :)

my birthday (august 15th)
With a birthday on the 15th of any month, you are apt to have really strong attachments to home, family and domestic scene.
The 1 and 5 equaling 6, provide the sort of energy that makes you an excellent parent or teacher.
You are very responsible and capable.

This is an attractive and an attracting influence.
You like harmony in your environment and strive to maintain it.
You tend to learn by observation rather than study and research.

You may like to cook, but you probably don't follow recipes.
This number shows artistic leanings and would certainly support any talents that may be otherwise in your makeup.
You're a very generous and giving person, but perhaps a bit stubborn in ways.

pretty accurate :drool:

Your birth on the 20th day of the month adds a degree of emotion, sensitivity, and intuition to your reading.
The 2 energy provided here is very social, allowing you to make friends easily and quickly.
Yet you are apt to have a rather nervous air in the company of a large group.

You have a warmhearted nature and emotional understanding that constantly seeks affection.
You are very prone to become depressed and moody, as emotions can turn inward and cause anxiety and mental turmoil.
It can be hard for you to bounce back to reality when depression sets in.
When things are going well, you can go just as far the other way and become extremely affectionate.

80% Accurate.

Welcome Khanada :wave:

It's just watching me watching my Top 100 most played song on my iTunes.

I'm now playing around with PodCasting. This is probably one of the best arguments against free speech I've ever heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom