Randooom: Timothius is unwitty and has poor grammar (and one week until my concert!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
:yes:

Every band has they're "3". I eventually will pick up a U23 I'd say. In a few years... eventually. I think the market for them has really stopped - I don't think they're going to get that more expensive.

*crosses fingers*

I still yearn for a copy of Split Enz's "For You" 200 copies apparently. Good luck to me. Considering the band took about 1/30th of the records!
:laugh: i've got a copy of U2 three. not an original; one of the repressings, but a copy.

but this one of duran duran's is special. i can't seem to find the info online but i think it was like 5000 that were pressed and only given out to dee jays. it was their first american release and had a completely different cover than the single the rest of the world got:

3436%3B98323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3DXROQDF%3E23238366682%3B7ot1lsi

Queen Bee said:
:hyper: :wave:

timothius said:
There is only one place to find things like that Khanada.... www.gemm.com :drool: :sad: :drool: :sad:
i already have it though. :D

i saw a copy of nick rhodes' book interference for sale on ebay. it rarely goes up for sale. i really wish i knew i'd have a steady stream of income on the way, cuz i'd totally bid on it. but right now, i have to be responsible and pass on it. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom