Randooom: Timothius is unwitty and has poor grammar (and one week until my concert!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad: I only have $1.24 on my iTunes account :scream: It's been soooo much fun to just click that "buy" button for the past few months and not have to pay!

:shifty: I downloaded a few songs off of Kick :drool: I wish I could find the whole CD. I have it somewhere....I had one, lost it as usual, then bought it on eBay but I haven't seen it since I moved. So I just bought 3 songs on iTunes. I about died the other night when I saw a commercial for the INXS singer contest. I don't watch that much TV so I didn't know about it and I really had hoped they wouldn't have gone through with something as stupid as that. Change the name of the band!!!!! :madspit:

arw9797 said:
:shifty: I downloaded a few songs off of Kick :drool: I wish I could find the whole CD. I have it somewhere....I had one, lost it as usual, then bought it on eBay but I haven't seen it since I moved. So I just bought 3 songs on iTunes. I about died the other night when I saw a commercial for the INXS singer contest. I don't watch that much TV so I didn't know about it and I really had hoped they wouldn't have gone through with something as stupid as that. Change the name of the band!!!!! :madspit:

CBS is promoting the hell out of that show. There were like 8 commercials shown on Thursday night. I'll get to watch a thousand more tonight during Big Brother :hyper:

Queen Bee said:

CBS is promoting the hell out of that show. There were like 8 commercials of on Thursday night. I'll get to watch a thousand more tonight during Big Brother :hyper:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I forgot about that show! :sad: :sad:

I'll have to remember to set up my vcr again for all 3 days so I don't forget :(

I really don't see what the huge deal about the INXS TV show is. They want to continue as a band - thus they are auditioning for a new member. So long as the band retain the right to hire/fire to get the singer they want then thats fine.

In the interviews I have seen with them in Australia (and believe me there have been a lot in the past few weeks - with 3 hour blocks dedicated to INXS every night on one music channel) there motives seem to be pure. When talking about the qualities they are looking for they listed - they need to get along with the band, songwriting ability, natural performed.

Can't we all make like John Lennon & give peace a chance?

I just think if they want to start up as a band again go for it. This wouldn't be the first band that lost a lead singer and decided to carry on. I just don't like that they're turning it into a reality TV spectacle.

:mad: where the hell did Queen Bee go and what is she up to?!?!?! I dont' like it that you're invisible! It scares me anytime you disappear for more than a few minutes......

arw9797 said:
I just think if they want to start up as a band again go for it. This wouldn't be the first band that lost a lead singer and decided to carry on. I just don't like that they're turning it into a reality TV spectacle.

:yes:

I always think I have the perfect argument and then somone brings up that point. Still... if the integrity of the competition is not comprimised - then it's fine.

Wouldn't PLEBA prefer a no-belt thread.... considering without a belt Bono would be in a slightly more inticing position? Or do I not understand what PLEBA is all about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom