Randooom: Queen Bee Loves Tim Farriss!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started a thread the other day for 1 or 2 extra tickets to the MN show. Someone responded. :| However.....it was only to say they would like tickets as well and posted their email address! :mad: Start your own damn thread! :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

arw9797 said:
I started a thread the other day for 1 or 2 extra tickets to the MN show. Someone responded. :| However.....it was only to say they would like tickets as well and posted their email address! :mad: Start your own damn thread! :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

Ooh, I want MN tickets too! I'm going to go reply at your thread and provide my email address. :dance:

Kariann said:
Tomorrow is my dad's birthday and my mom was not going to make him a cake since that is considered contraband food. I told her that she HAD to make him a cake on his birthday and that one day of contraband food would not hurt him. :tsk:

isn't there a healthy version of a cake she can make? For example my grandma was a diabetic so my mom and aunt always made or purchased sugar free stuff for her.

*Happy Birthday Kariann's dad!*

A very Happy Birthday to your dad, Kariann!

Kariann said:
Tomorrow is my dad's birthday and my mom was not going to make him a cake since that is considered contraband food. I told her that she HAD to make him a cake on his birthday and that one day of contraband food would not hurt him. :tsk:

A birthday without cake is like a U2 concert without your pink cowboy hat. :tsk:

timothius said:

Where's MN? :confusedforeignerlook:

Minnesota: constituent state of the United States of America. Its 84,402 square miles (218,601 square kilometres) are bounded on the north by the Canadian provinces of Manitoba and Ontario, on the east by Lake Superior and Wisconsin, on the south by Iowa, and on the west by South and North Dakota. A small extension of the northern boundary makes Minnesota the most northerly of the 48 coterminous U.S. states. This irregularity is the result of a general boundary agreement with Great Britain before the area had been carefully surveyed. St. Paul is the state capital.

timothius said:
:up:

Minnesota of course. Good luck finding tickets. How much are you looking to fork out for them arw?

face value! But I'd spend a little more. I have 5 tickets total and 6 people that want to go. The 6th is my mom and it won't be the end of the world if she doesn't go but the fact that she's interested means a lot to me. I want her to see why I'm going all over the world to see this band. Maybe then she'll understand me a little more because right now I live on another planet to my family and they just don't get it.

arw9797 said:

face value! But I'd spend a little more. I have 5 tickets total and 6 people that want to go. The 6th is my mom and it won't be the end of the world if she doesn't go but the fact that she's interested means a lot to me. I want her to see why I'm going all over the world to see this band. Maybe then she'll understand me a little more because right now I live on another planet to my family and they just don't get it.

Thats sweet. It's always nice if you can get a little musical connection (if any) with those in you're family. :up:

You have on you're side that you're only hunting down 1 ticket & it's not in a major centre! I hope you grab one! I'll let you know if I see any reasonably priced ones available. :D

Australia is a world away, don't I know it.

arw9797 said:

isn't there a healthy version of a cake she can make? For example my grandma was a diabetic so my mom and aunt always made or purchased sugar free stuff for her.

*Happy Birthday Kariann's dad!*

She keeps him sugar free every other day so one day isnt going to hurt really. It's more for his kidney issues that she has to watch his diet.

I will share you bday wishes with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom