Randooom: Queen Bee is a promise keeper!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
Randooom: Queen Bee better be a promise keeper!

macgavin2.jpg

dancinggavin.jpg

zoomdg.gif

belt.jpg

kirktimtam.jpg

Oh man. I wrote a letter I wrote to Kevin Richardson from the Backstreet Boys in this notebook. I never got to finish it, which is probably a good thing since I sound like a freaking psycho in the first paragraph. This is too embarrassing to share :uhoh:

Queen Bee said:
Oh man. I wrote a letter I wrote to Kevin Richardson from the Backstreet Boys in this notebook. I never got to finish it, which is probably a good thing since I sound like a freaking psycho in the first paragraph. This is too embarrassing to share :uhoh:
that's okay, when i come visit i'll read it when you're not looking :drool:

awww :hug:

did i mention too that on john's website (at the time) he'd answer the questions via video as well? so i had him answering my questions on video... :happy: but if it makes you feel any better i don't have them anymore as that computer got fried.

KhanadaRhodes said:
awww :hug:

did i mention too that on john's website (at the time) he'd answer the questions via video as well? so i had him answering my questions on video... :happy: but if it makes you feel any better i don't have them anymore as that computer got fried.

:grumpy:

BTW, I see Audioscrobbler finally fixed the weekly charts. Duran Duran's my top artist of the past week :shocked:

Look what you've done to me :shame:

Queen Bee said:
:grumpy:

BTW, I see Audioscrobbler finally fixed the weekly charts. Duran Duran's my top artist of the past week :shocked:

Look what you've done to me :shame:
:hug: it was stupid questions too, nothing particularly important, i remember once i asked him about the band japan. :reject:

:happy: they've reached their rightful position! and right above inxs too! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom