Randooom: Queen Bee is a promise keeper!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG 9-8, top of the 10th.

Thank you for listening to Queen Bee, Red Sox! :hyper:

:scream: The Red Sox are killing me AGAIN! Three guys just ran after one ball and NO ONE got it!!!

Kariann said:
I cant decided if I'm happy about working a split shift tomorrow or not.
Do you get the spilt shift differential thing, where you get paid for an extra hour?

Kariann said:

:lmao:

Uh...no...we dont get such things like that or OT for working on Sunday or if you go over 8 hours a day here in Ohoi.
We don't get OT if you go over 8 hours a day either...but it's ever so nice on Sundays and every now and then do a split shift.

I wonder if those are field rules and not HQ or call center rules, since you guys didn't have to take your breaks for awhile and we HAVE to take our breaks or we get fined.

Schmeg said:

:ohmy: What guy?

A guy my co-worker tried hooking me up with two summers ago. I was kind of not into the dating thing at the time so I blew him off. She must have put out her feelers again cause he emailed me this week asking me out for coffee. I hemmed and hawed till i decided he might be a nice guy (she said he's a U2 fan ;) )so I decided why the hell not and we're meeting tomorrow night. :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

A guy my co-worker tried hooking me up with two summers ago. I was kind of not into the dating thing at the time so I blew him off. She must have put out her feelers again cause he emailed me this week asking me out for coffee. I hemmed and hawed till i decided he might be a nice guy (she said he's a U2 fan ;) )so I decided why the hell not and we're meeting tomorrow night. :)
Cool!! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom