Randooom: Queen Bee is a promise keeper!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
:lol: It's like you're posting drunk! GET SOME SLEEP!!

Did I mention I've had lots and lost of caffeine to get me thorugh the day. :caffeeni junkie: I tried napping twice and it was unscessufl. THis is what heppens when I haeve two consecutive days off wwork :scream:

neutral said:

er shit, sorry, thought you were in the same time zone.
:der:

That's all right. I don;t mind spoilers.

Queen Bee said:

Did I mention I've had lots and lost of caffeine to get me thorugh the day. :caffeeni junkie: I tried napping twice and it was unscessufl. THis is what heppens when I haeve two consecutive days off wwork :scream:

That's all right. I don;t mind spoilers.
"Caffeeni" is the best typo of the night!! :up:

I've tried staying up for 24 hours and by the time I hit 22 I'm stupid and cranky...you have perseverance!

Schmeg said:

"Caffeeni" is the best typo of the night!! :up:

I've tried staying up for 24 hours and by the time I hit 22 I'm stupid and cranky...you have perseverance!

The last time I was up for 24 hours straight was in Vegas the night we flew back. As a result I didnt realize that I have tons of metal objects on my person and that there were silver studs on the pink hat and I ended up being searched by airport security. :|

Kariann said:

The last time I was up for 24 hours straight was in Vegas the night we flew back. As a result I didnt realize that I have tons of metal objects on my person and that there were silver studs on the pink hat and I ended up being searched by airport security. :|
:yikes:

I did it when we flew back from San Diego in March and my parents decided to take us out for dinner after we got off the plane. :crack: I think my mom actually showed more enthusiasm over the pictures of Bono from outside the arena than me at that point!

Queen Bee said:
Dear Red Sox,

Please stop killing Schmeg

No love,
QB
It's part of being a Red Sox fan...if we didn't enjoy a little pain with our baseball, we'd just be Yankees fans. :wink:

At least this year we can say "Remember last year!" instead of "There's always next year."

Schmeg said:

It's part of being a Red Sox fan...if we didn't enjoy a little pain with our baseball, we'd just be Yankees fans. :wink:

At least this year we can say "Remember last year!" instead of "There's always next year."

At least you can say that. I've given up watching the Reds since they suck super super bad. Griffey has even decided that he would be willing to be traded from what my dad said.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
My dad wanted to take my to dinner when i got off the train from Chicago. I was beat after only a couple hours of sleep and begged off, but he was adamant so i went and almost fell asleep in my flautas.
I think we got like 3 hours that night. :crack: I don't even remember getting home.

Kariann said:

At least you can say that. I've given up watching the Reds since they suck super super bad. Griffey has even decided that he would be willing to be traded from what my dad said.
:ohmy: They must be pretty bad!

Kariann said:
I know we didnt get any sleep the night before we left SD since there was the visits from our little friends that night. :eek:
:barf: No, we didn't sleep! I think we had a little nap and then I got twitty about the bumper so I made us leave for the airport WAY early.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

That's part of the reason why I collapsed when i got hom from Philly that Sunday. 2 trips in one week was too much, lol.
But I'm sure it was totally worth it! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom