Randooom: Queen Bee is a promise keeper!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yawn:

I have an unhappy mini fah on my hands.

The oldest mini fah has a friend over for a sleepover.
The 3 mini fahs and friend decided to sleep in the family room.
The youngest mini fah was being a goof and not letting the others sleep so after being warned, she got put in her own bed
She is now very unhappy and is asking for 'another second chance'
Now she wont stay in bed

:drool: on my own computer :drool:

:drool: Dancing Barefoot :drool:

:dance: Dancing in the Dark :dance:

Gotta check my bank accounts then get my skates sharpened and do 2947294375 loads of laundry! :eek: how many clothes could I have possibly worn since Saturday?!

:mad: Why does Verizon Wireless think I didn't pay them in June? I totally did, REALLY early, so I wouldn't be paying bills while I was in Ireland!

:wave: Hi!

...and...

:wave: Bye! Gotta get off my butt and run some errands! :D

one of my friends emailed me to say that one of our friends from high school, that I've seen all of about 5 times in 13 years, wants my email so he can drop me a line. :eyebrow: This guy was to be my prom date but he backed out at the last minute. I didn't care at the time because my mom wanted me to go more than I wanted to go but I was really upset about the way he went about telling me he wasn't going to take me. I barely talked to him the rest of the school year and have barely talked to him the times I have seen him. Why he wants my email is sort of weird to me. He's actually one of the funniest people I've ever met so it might be fun to talk to him again. I did speak to him at our renunion a few years ago and he kept saying "I know you hate me...." Ok wait, there's more to it than the prom thing. We got into a fight a few years after high school. :hmm: Anyways I think it's odd that he'd even want my email after all these years. My friend has been in contact with him on a regular basis and so it's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom