Randooom in a U2 DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:

The best part of my day so far...my alarm goes off at 7am (I was already awake) and what song do I hear....

"I'm all lost in the supermarket..."

:dance:
:drool:

I got to work a half day today. :D Then I came home and curled up in my bed, surrounded by pillows and blankets (since my mother has put the fear of turning on the heat in my mind), and watched My Fair Brady and dozed.

It has been a good day.

I was late for work this morning since they decided to repave the road and only had a guy standing in the middle of the intersection having people turn around to go back the way they came so I had to come all the way back past my house to get to the freeway to get to work. :|

Then work pretty much sucked.

Kariann said:
I was late for work this morning since they decided to repave the road and only had a guy standing in the middle of the intersection having people turn around to go back the way they came so I had to come all the way back past my house to get to the freeway to get to work. :|

Then work pretty much sucked.
:huh: They couldn't detour you down another street? That's crazy. :rolleyes:

Sorry work sucked. :(

Schmeg said:

:huh: They couldn't detour you down another street? That's crazy. :rolleyes:

Sorry work sucked. :(

Uh no...I asked the dude if I could get the next intersection which I could have taken the road down by the post office and past Mr. Hydryant and then to the main road but NO I couldn't. I also told the dude that they should have a sign warning people the road was closed. So I was 10 mins late which cancelled out the 10 mins that I have to get up early in the winter for to make sure I have time to defrost my car.

Work sucking is pretty much par for the course right now. Today they finally implemented a process I've been in charge of into the new system that I used to have to juggle 2 spreadsheets for...the bad thing was that only 25 of the 30 issues actually pertained to that process so I spent the morning researching who sent the issues, who their supervisors were and then emailing the supervisor's to follow up. :scream:

Kariann said:

Uh no...I asked the dude if I could get the next intersection which I could have taken the road down by the post office and past Mr. Hydryant and then to the main road but NO I couldn't. I also told the dude that they should have a sign warning people the road was closed. So I was 10 mins late which cancelled out the 10 mins that I have to get up early in the winter for to make sure I have time to defrost my car.

Work sucking is pretty much par for the course right now. Today they finally implemented a process I've been in charge of into the new system that I used to have to juggle 2 spreadsheets for...the bad thing was that only 25 of the 30 issues actually pertained to that process so I spent the morning researching who sent the issues, who their supervisors were and then emailing the supervisor's to follow up. :scream:
:crack: Holy crap...sounds like fun. :hug:

The system also went down around 1:00 this afternoon and we couldn't do a store referrel for one of my regulars...she was super patient and the rep was nice. I heard a guy's voice in the background that she referred to as her supervisor and I kind of wondered who it was. :giggle:

I found a gallon of Arizona iced green tea with honey ginseng at the drugstore. :drool:

"Do you REALLY need a freaking GALLON?"
~My mom

For old times sake...

br338923-00p01v01.jpg

Seems like the funny has gone from Randooom as of late so this is a lame attempt to pump some life back into the thread.

Kariann said:
For old times sake...

br338923-00p01v01.jpg

Seems like the funny has gone from Randooom as of late so this is a lame attempt to pump some life back into the thread.
:drool:

The funny thing is...all those Boots are kinda stylish now. :shifty:

You not only bring The Funny, but also The Fashion!

:uhoh: I wanted to brush my teeth and suddenly there are two extra 22-year-old boys here.

I just clicked on the wrong thread in my Subscribed Threads list and confused the hell out of myself. :coocoo:

People who should have brown eyes rock!

:wave: I'm off to pass out in front of the tv...see you on the flip side!

Kariann said:

I tried yesterday with a funny in another thread, and an XL vertical type in purple with a link...and I got THREE smilies I don't like. :uhoh:

good evening randoomers :wave:

I think all the mini fahs are finally asleep :shh:

The one with the ear infection (9 year old) will be staying home from school tomorrow. She is all worried about missing a math test :yikes:

Good thing about this morning: I don't have defrost my car.

Bad thing about this morning: I still had to get up 10 mins early to determine if I had to defrost my car.

I also have discovered that we are under a Winter Weather Advisory and could get some snow later today. :|

I went skating and my work ethic stayed home in bed. :yikes:

My car doors were frozen shut this morning. Imagine me in a little skating dress yanking on my car doors. Not a pretty sight at 7:30 am! :lol:

zonelistener said:
I just got back from a run in some snowflakes : pretty :

Now the sun is out, and I need to go be tortured (tartar) in philly!
Are you driving to Philly AND pissing people off in other forums at the same time?!

You're AMAZING!

:laugh:

Schmeg said:

:madspit:

:laugh:

*token "I don't wanna go to work" post*

:drool: :sexywink:

I'm at work. Slow today though so I can obviously get on the net occassionaly. I guess we are getting a snow storm today and tomorrow. Hopefully I can leave work early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom