Randooom in a U2 DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm la la la la listening to it now! :sexywink:

And I forgot that flood control works in different threads in different forums. :grumpy:

:bono: talking about the few birthday's they have spent in Chicago "we wanted to put this one on film. This is the Vertigo tour, forever...." :heart: I remember getting the chills when he said that.

arw9797 said:
SCHMEG.....:you'vegotmail:
Answered. Collective brain strikes again. :crack:

:uhoh: Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! I was on the phone. :wink:

arw9797 said:
:bono: talking about the few birthday's they have spent in Chicago "we wanted to put this one on film. This is the Vertigo tour, forever...." :heart: I remember getting the chills when he said that.
:yes: Got them again when I watched this afternoon!

arw9797 said:

I just talked to someone.

No one gives a living crap that I exist in this world other than my imaginary friends on interference.
:( :hug:

I just checked my email, this was waiting for me from Coldplay

We are sorry if you have not been selected as part of this pre-sale; however, look out below for general sale information and also news of a new official auction site that is coming later this week.

:(

I suddenly feel compelled to check the horscope every morning even though I really don't believe in them but here is today's.

You are not a happy camper today. If you follow your heart, you will feel like you are avoiding your responsibilities. But to do the mature thing and take care of your obligations, you may have to block the warm love that could be spreading through your life. Either way, your salvation comes from maintaining a healthy perspective. Remember that your point of view will continue to change as you move through the weeks ahead.

So I've decided that this is going to be one of those holiday season's where I could end up pulling my hair out and need to get a wig. I took 4 escalated calls BEFORE 615 this morning! Then I took 2 more after our floor time was up. :scream: Then my last 15 minutes we ran out of seats for reps so the question guy had to sit at Jason's which is next to mine. In the span of 10 minutes he asked 6 questions. :crack:

fah said:
I just checked my email, this was waiting for me from Coldplay

We are sorry if you have not been selected as part of this pre-sale; however, look out below for general sale information and also news of a new official auction site that is coming later this week.

:(
:sad: I got the same one.

*already feels sick about the general sale*

I tend to stress myself out over non-life-threatening things, such as concerts. :coocoo:

Oh and good sushi = :drool:!! It's been awhile since I've had sushi...apparently I am in BIG TROUBLE with the local sushi guy for neglecting him for months! :laugh:

Kariann said:
So I've decided that this is going to be one of those holiday season's where I could end up pulling my hair out and need to get a wig. I took 4 escalated calls BEFORE 615 this morning! Then I took 2 more after our floor time was up. :scream: Then my last 15 minutes we ran out of seats for reps so the question guy had to sit at Jason's which is next to mine. In the span of 10 minutes he asked 6 questions. :crack:
:crack: Sounds like fun.

how DARE you neglect the sushi guy! :tsk:

You know, they will send evil clone ninjas after you if you neglect them.

scneg...my favorite grocery store makes fresh sushi. :yes:

I am finally off for my run. Why has my heat not turned on???? I need some extra warmth if anyone wants to provide it!?

:barf:

zoney! said:
how DARE you neglect the sushi guy! :tsk:

You know, they will send evil clone ninjas after you if you neglect them.

scneg...my favorite grocery store makes fresh sushi. :yes:

I am finally off for my run. Why has my heat not turned on???? I need some extra warmth if anyone wants to provide it!?

:barf:
:uhoh: He's really upset...everytime someone from my store gets sushi he asks why I never go there anymore. Scrubway is sadly cheaper...I think his employee who doesn't roll the sushi very tightly is WAY scarier than evil clone ninjas...you ever got some raw salmon wrapped in seaweed on your lap? NOT PRETTY.

:love: I think I would like your favorite grocery store just as much as you do!

Still no heat?!?!? :sexywink: :barf:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom