Randooom in a pink cowboy hat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:scream: :rant: :sad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I skipped a page in my album at the beginning so now I have 2 open pictures! :scream: It took 45 minutes to put them in my album :der: Now I have to shift everything over :madspit:
I always seem to do that too. Frustrating!:grumpy:

my parents and sister just left. Apparently I'm really hyper. :huh: Now that they're gone I'm super tired and I'm ready to crash....It was fun showing them my pictures but I felt like they weren't really paying attention :sad:

There's a nasty ass storm outside right now. :eek:

arw9797 said:

:hug: That sucks so bad!

I didn't want to leave Ireland but once we landed in Boston last night all I wanted to do was come home and soak in the past week.

Get there early tomorrow! That place is a mad house! I was afraid I would miss my flight in the security line from hell at the airport this morning. I've never seen anything like it! Way too big of a line of people for that small place. :tsk: They said it would take 20 minutes but it took over a half hour. Plus I had to wait for my luggage to get scanned and then they had to open it :der: I've never had to wait for my luggage to be scanned any other place before. :| Oh well....

They had to open my suitcase when I checked it too!!!!!!! What was up with that?

I know what you mean about wanting to stay in Dublin. I was still sad this morning but when I got to the airport I really wanted to get home so I could tell my mom all about the trip.

Now I am going to have a busy day tomorrow when it should have been low key. :|

:reject: Planes keep flying over the house and I feel bad that Kariann's stuck here. It was a good thing my mom had been all about wine with dinner tonight anyway!

randooom pleba moment....

While we were wandering the streets of Dublin with a few thousand people on Saturday night this was going on at the Clarence :sad: :scream:

:combust:
2e10db75.jpg

We would have had to give up a few songs to get there in time anyways and I'm sure Edge and Bono were outside for about 2 minutes so it wouldn't have been worth leaving the concert early :tsk: Looks like Edger got a new jacket :cute:

Hey ARW...

Nach gleooooite ataid!

~or~

Those sheep are soooooooo cute!

arw9797 said:

I still haven't left to watch my show :der:

:heart: sheep :heart:

:drool: Gaelic :drool:
We're watching Airline at the bequest of my (drunk) mother since none of us have had our fill of airports yet, apparently. :coocoo: Kariann is also repacking.

:cute: sheep :cute:

:yawn: X 10000000000000000000

The last 48 hours or whatever the hell it's been is finally hitting me. I swear it's Tuesday today. :tsk: I hope when I get up tomorrow it will feel like the right day of the week. I really have no concept of where I was and what I did in the past 48 hours. All I know is I slept on several planes and a bus. :huh:

arw9797 said:
:yawn: X 10000000000000000000

The last 48 hours or whatever the hell it's been is finally hitting me. I swear it's Tuesday today. :tsk: I hope when I get up tomorrow it will feel like the right day of the week. I really have no concept of where I was and what I did in the past 48 hours. All I know is I slept on several planes and a bus. :huh:
:drool: sleeping on busses :drool:

:love: head bobbing :love:

nice location! I fell off a sidewalk :drool:

I suppose I should post those pictures....but tomorrow. Not now. Too much work for Amanda to do that now.

arw9797 said:
nice location! I fell off a sidewalk :drool:

I suppose I should post those pictures....but tomorrow. Not now. Too much work for Amanda to do that now.
it's WHERE you fell off the sidewalk that so great. :drool: My mom was surprised to hear I was the only one who didn't fall.

Mom: What? YOU?? Grace? Are you sure???

i like it cuz it's called the dd petition. not only is dirty day a great song, but also dd stands for duran duran. and i gotta find ways to relate things to them because i'm a goober. :angel:

Only 2 more days left of school for the mini fahs. :|

Actually, the youngest mini fah has her last kindergarten class tomorrow and the older two only have to go tomorrow and then for 90 minutes on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom