Randooom in a pink cowboy hat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
I'm going to really have to take out a ton of my pictures because both of you have so many that I want :mad: But how many pics of the Cliffs of Moher do I really need? :sad:
MANY. :drool:

I think they sell extra pages; in some of my albums I've crammed in 20 or so more pages to try to keep everything together. I might go for a big huge scrapbook sized album for this one. :drool:

it says it's not a refillable album....

I just picked out 11 pictures out of 104 from one of Karen's discs. There's something wrong about that! It's so hard to just pick a few and leave the rest :sad:

Those apple gummy things from Goodies are addicting!

I can't believe I was at your house this morning :crazy:

This is such a weird day! :der:

arw9797 said:
it says it's not a refillable album....

I just picked out 11 pictures out of 104 from one of Karen's discs. There's something wrong about that! It's so hard to just pick a few and leave the rest :sad:

Those apple gummy things from Goodies are addicting!

I can't believe I was at your house this morning :crazy:

This is such a weird day! :der:
Oh...you might need a Part 1 and a Part 2 album!!

I can't believe we were still in Ireland yesterday morning. It's going to be a weird week altogether!!

arw9797 said:
Queen Bee...this is for you:

At the bathroom by the beach at Bono's house :)drool: alliteration ) this was on the wall......
343%3C%3A%3C3923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323932%3C44437ot1lsi

How did I miss this post. :sad:

:combust:

:drool:

:love:

Back to work. :sigh:

Oh, Dublin Randoomers - when I get home I'm going to send you a link to the Dutch documentary that you girls were briefly featured in during a segment on Bono meeting fans in Chicago on May 10th. A DVD torrent is also up at U2Torrents right now. The special's called "Chris Zegers Goes U2."

The only thing I must see/own that if anyone finds needs to get a copy to me is Mysterious Ways on video from Saturday night. I swear I've never seen anything as cute as my boy The Edge during that song. He danced all the way down the ramp! :cute: I couldn't move at that point to find my camera but I don't think I had enough on my card to film it anyways. :mad: It was so damn cute!!!!!

Queen Bee said:
Back to work. :sigh:

Oh, Dublin Randoomers - when I get home I'm going to send you a link to the Dutch documentary that you girls were briefly featured in during a segment on Bono meeting fans in Chicago on May 10th. A DVD torrent is also up at U2Torrents right now. The special's called "Chris Zegers Goes U2."
:hyper: Thanks!!! Can't wait to see this!

I think we should go out and enjoy this beautiful day before I have to put the last of the Dublin Randoomers back on a plane. :sad:

Queen Bee said:
THE AIR CONDITIONING GOT FIXED THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :dance: :hyper: :dance: :hyper: :dance:

Work isn't going to suck as much as it did last week. :love:

I should be preparing a lunch order right now. :shifty:
YAY!!!!!!! I'll be by to pick up the iceberg, the fan and the guys later...........:wink: thesnowyoucankeep

:crazy: I went to the mall to get my pictures done. They said due to the size it would be 90 minutes instead of 60. I got there about 10 minutes late and my pictures still weren't done. It took 2 hours for them to do all 258 and then they screwed up and put a border around all of them! I was about to cry because I really didn't want to come back later tonight. They redid them for me in a half hour and the guy was so upset that he screwed up on my order that he gave me coupons :D I didn't say a word other than ask why there was a border around them all and then he just got all sad because he knew it was his mistake. Now I have to put them in an album :crack:

I am still at Schmeg's :sigh:

I went to the airport where my flight was supposed to leave at 610 but was first delayed until 630. At that point I figured that I would have 15 mins to get to my gate to board...cutting it close but still possible. They then came on and announced at about 615-20ish that the plane hadnt even left Philly yet and it would be 730. Well I was supposed to be leaving Philly at 810! There already were a bunch of people that were going to miss their connection with the original delay in line since they announced over the speaker that they would not make their connection and could reroute them. Once I made it to the counter they checked and there were no other flights out of Philly to Columbus tonight. They then told me they could check the connection to Charlotte that would get me in a midnight....so I made a quick call to check with my ride and when I was done they told me the flight was BOOKED! :mad: So my only other option they had was for me to fly out at 6am in the morning.

At this point I just wanted to get home and pick up my car in the morning and have some time to relax when I got home but not so much now. :sigh;

Queen Bee said:
Why haven't any of you signed the Dirty Day petition?! :madspit: :sad:

:shrug: I'd rather see the return on Lemon or Numb than Dirty Day. Actually I'd rather see the return of tons of other songs off of any album over Dirty Day.

Kariann said:
I am still at Schmeg's :sigh:

I went to the airport where my flight was supposed to leave at 610 but was first delayed until 630. At that point I figured that I would have 15 mins to get to my gate to board...cutting it close but still possible. They then came on and announced at about 615-20ish that the plane hadnt even left Philly yet and it would be 730. Well I was supposed to be leaving Philly at 810! There already were a bunch of people that were going to miss their connection with the original delay in line since they announced over the speaker that they would not make their connection and could reroute them. Once I made it to the counter they checked and there were no other flights out of Philly to Columbus tonight. They then told me they could check the connection to Charlotte that would get me in a midnight....so I made a quick call to check with my ride and when I was done they told me the flight was BOOKED! :mad: So my only other option they had was for me to fly out at 6am in the morning.

At this point I just wanted to get home and pick up my car in the morning and have some time to relax when I got home but not so much now. :sigh;

:hug: That sucks so bad!

I didn't want to leave Ireland but once we landed in Boston last night all I wanted to do was come home and soak in the past week.

Get there early tomorrow! That place is a mad house! I was afraid I would miss my flight in the security line from hell at the airport this morning. I've never seen anything like it! Way too big of a line of people for that small place. :tsk: They said it would take 20 minutes but it took over a half hour. Plus I had to wait for my luggage to get scanned and then they had to open it :der: I've never had to wait for my luggage to be scanned any other place before. :| Oh well....

All of my Ireland pictures are in an album so I guess I'm officially off vacation now :sad: :sad: :sad:

I still have to do London but I don't have an album......

:scream: :rant: :sad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I skipped a page in my album at the beginning so now I have 2 open pictures! :scream: It took 45 minutes to put them in my album :der: Now I have to shift everything over :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom