Randooom in a pink cowboy hat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
And by the way...

The oldest mini's softball team won both their games today :crowdgoeswildsmilie: They play two games tomorrow, the first one at 9am :yawn:

The middle mini fah plays her first game tomorrow at 11 am and then at 3:30 pm. I have to be at work at 7 pm for the nightshift.

~sleep is over-rated~
yay!! :congratstooldestminifah:

good luck to middle mini fah as well as you. hope you like coffee! :yikes: :hug:

Queen Bee said:
The latter. :yes: I've yet to hear what the guy singing the songs sounds like, but he pretty much screws up the lyrics on every song. Oh, and the CD includes a bonus track: 'Close to You' by The Carpenters. :lol:
omigor that is hilarious :lmao: you'd think he'd use google or something! but then again, there's always manfred mann's blinded by the light. :D

Hi Khanada!!! :wave: I hope you LOVE seeing DuranDuran in three weeks!!!

Hi Queen Bee!!! :wave: I hope the Arizona fires stay far, far away from you. The major reason I wouldn't want to move to California (which I do like very much) is because of their fires...I'm more scared of that than earthquakes.

Hi Fah! :wave: I hope all is well with you, your hubby and the mini Fahs!!!

I want to post here more often. This is a very friendly thread!

Diane L said:

Hi Queen Bee!!! :wave: I hope the Arizona fires stay far, far away from you. The major reason I wouldn't want to move to California (which I do like very much) is because of their fires...I'm more scared of that than earthquakes.

Thank you. :) I used to live in California before we moved here to Arizona. I slept through the biggest earthquake to hit the Los Angeles area in 1993. :huh:

I want to post here more often. This is a very friendly thread!

Post as often as you'd like! New Randoom posters are always welcomed. :D

Diane L said:
Hi Khanada!!! :wave: I hope you LOVE seeing DuranDuran in three weeks!!!
thanks! i've not received my tickets for nashville yet (i won't get those until the day before or something) but i got my memphis tickets. sixth row! :drool:

Queen Bee said:
Post as often as you'd like! New Randoom posters are always welcomed. :D
:yes: i remember when i started posting in here. it wasn't like "ahh get out you're not welcome here" or anything. i love the randoom peeps. :D

My friend came over and we watched 'Sideways'. It was good but it started a little bit slow. What other movies has Virginia Madsen been in :hmm:

Next up will be Motorcycle Diaries but not tonight...I should go to bed :yawn:

fah said:
My friend came over and we watched 'Sideways'. It was good but it started a little bit slow. What other movies has Virginia Madsen been in :hmm:

Next up will be Motorcycle Diaries but not tonight...I should go to bed :yawn:

Virgina Madsen's filmography: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000515/

I don't have any interest in watching Sideways. Doesn't seem appealing to me. :shrug:

Queen Bee said:

Virgina Madsen's filmography: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000515/

I don't have any interest in watching Sideways. Doesn't seem appealing to me. :shrug:

Well, I just looked at her bio and I don't think I have seen any of those movies. :ohmy:

Sideways is definitely worth seeing but I think it is geered for more an older (30 plus) crowd.

In 15 years or so I will remind you to watch this movie :)

Queen Bee said:
My friend's dad bought her a U2 cover CD from Singapore about 2-3 years ago.

The lyrics for Beautiful Day are priceless. :lol:

The heart is a bloom,
Shoots up to the stony ground,
There's no room,
No space to rent in this town,
You're out of luck,
And the reason that you had to give,
The traffic's stuck,
And you're not moving anywhere,
You thought you'd found a friend,
To take you out of this place,
Someone you can lend a hen,
In return for grace,
It's a beautiful day,
Scaffolds are feel is a beautiful day,
Do let it get away,
You're on the run,
But you got no destination,
In the mug,
And the rays of imagination,
Love is gone,
Even if the hag doesn't ring true,
You been all over,
And it's been all over you,
It's a beautiful day,
Do let it get away,
It's a beautiful day,
oohh ooohh
Touch me,
Take me to the other place,
Teach me, mmmmm(mumble)
I know I'm not a nervous case,
See the one, the green and blue,
See chain, round in front of you,
See the canyons broken by cloud,
See the tuna fleets clearing the sea out,
See the bad was fires of love,
See the afrees of first glove and,
See the bird with a leaf in her mouth,
Up to the blood all the coals came out,
It was a beautiful day,
Do let it get away,
Beautiful Day,
Touch me,
But you don't have you don't need it now,
But you don't know you could feet somehow,
But you don't have you don't beat it now,
The meaning now,
Was a beautiful day...

I've yet to hear it. I keep bugging her to rip me a copy of it. :sad:

Does anyone need me to lend a hen?:huh: :lol:

Even if the hag doesn't ring true:lmao:

Teach me, mmmmm(mumble)
I know I'm not a nervous case,

Take me to the other place,
Lee-ee-eech me,
A mother man a rubber's case

Good stuff:laugh:

QB
listened to phoenix 1 last night.............:up: At least you got a coherent version of Vertigo...........I got gabagabagabahey........:) and again :laugh:

It rained last night:dance:
No reports from the Dublin randooomers:( It is almost like they have other things to do and see other than randoooom:wink: A U2 concert or randoooom?:shrug: :)

I could have come here last night, I couldn't sleep at all. 3:30 is when I finally dozed a bit.........6:15 came awfully fast. I am feeling a bit :hyper:, go figure.

fah said:

Well, I just looked at her bio and I don't think I have seen any of those movies. :ohmy:

Sideways is definitely worth seeing but I think it is geered for more an older (30 plus) crowd.

In 15 years or so I will remind you to watch this movie :)
I saw The Haunting.........can't remember it worth a dang...........Wanna say it had Liam Neeson in it, which would have been the reason why I watched it.
Original is much better:up:

She was in a remake of The Inspector General?!? There can be no remake of that movie~ Danny Kaye:heart:
:hyper:Go mini fah!!!!:hyper:

We're back. :sad: We're at my house and ARW is flying out bright and early and then Kariann flies home tomorrow night. :(

Welcome Back!!!!!!:hyper:

Can't wait for the details:hyper:
will let you all catch your breath though................

Did I say welcome back?:hyper:

TV alert........do you have MSNBC? Bono was on NBC's Meet The Press this morning..............they replay it on MSNBC

Hello hello randoooomers!!!! Back from Dublin town :sad:

Ireland is the coolest place on earth and I can't believe I had to leave :sad: Croke II kicked ass big time. It was by far the best concert I've ever been too!!!! :drool:

Hello all!

I have to be honest in that I am kind of sad to be home...didnt want to leave Dublin. :sad: Getting back on the plane was hard to do!!! Will have pics and all that good stuff on Tuesday after I get back home.

I still can hardly believe that I have now seen our boys in Dublin not once but twice. Last nights show was awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom