Randooom in a pink cowboy hat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most offices here have a/c but most homes do not.

For the few weeks of the year that we might need it I guess it's not worth the cost

~your secret is safe with me~

I could not live without air conditioning. :drool:

Customers complained all day about the heat inside the restaurant. We had the ceiling fans on the highest setting but they mostly circulated hot air. :yuck:

Oh! I have that video ready for you. I'll go compose a PM right now. :shifty:

:wave:
video? The dutch one with kariann and co.? I tried getting that last night from your ysi link in another thread, Queen Bee-and it began and then an hour or so later(with 9 hours to go:huh: )it stopped:| :huh: freakin' dial up..........:mad:

28a6786d.jpg

:no:

Is it autumn yet? :sad:

It's raining and it's cold here today....the water park field trip was cancelled :sad:

My daughter was so disappointed...the good news is we are still going to have the picnic at the school and I'm going to surprise her with Macdonalds for lunch

Oh, I'm such a dumbass....so the field trip was cancelled and I felt bad for my daughter so I go and get Mcdonalds for lunch. I go through the drive thru and head off to school...so far so good. I take the food to the school and have lunch with my daughter. I come home after lunch. I get ready to go out and realized that I left the van at the school.

I forgot that I had driven there :banghead:

*random lurker steps into thread*

I didn't realize Amanda, Schmeg & Kariann were in Ireland already! I wanted to wish them well before they headed off on their big adventure! So, if they read this--I hope they are having a wonderful time!!

And I hope everyone else here is having a great day as well! I'm off to see Oasis in about an hour & 15 minutes, and should get a little more work done before then. :wave:

*random lurker leaves thread*

Hi random lurker!

We're having a great time! We hopped over to London for the day and did a tour and saw Tower of London. It was great but we're glad to be back home in Dublin now!

We found Lilly's Bordello a little while ago and were swinging around on the lamppost in front of the sign. :shifty:

:wave:

Queen Bee said:
28a6786d.jpg

:no:

Is it autumn yet? :sad:
You have my sympathies:yes:
It has been perfect here the whole week......drought conditions setting in though.
7day.gif

we get the 90's:| and lots of humidity:down:

Diane, hope the Oasis show was good:)
Schmeg, I have been listening to alot of Coldplay while cleaning...........I wonder why:hmm: Thank You!! And I am with fah~swingin' on a lampost:up:

Queen Bee, I just noticed on the bottom of your weather thingy .........Mt. Lemmon. How very U2:up: Is it kind of like the batcave?:wink: U2 have the lemoncave.

Oh, fah, I just got back from Oasis. And I think I WAS the oldest person there!!! They attract a lot of frat boy types and co-eds, in NYC anyway. But the show was fantastic, and I am so glad I was there!

I also wish Jet had opened for U2 instead of KOL...they were really good!

And I guess the Randoooom travelers have made themselves at home in Dublin...that's terrific! It seems to be a city where you feel comfortable very quickly.

Hi Diane :wave:

I'm happy the show was fantastic...I'm still holding out hope that one of my friends will want to go.

Jet are opening for them here and someone else too :hmm: I think it might be Kasabian....

My brother saw them a few years back when they walked off the stage (not to return) about 20 minutes into the show after someone threw something on stage that hit one of the brothers.

Grilled cheese :drool:

~random memory~

A few years back I didn't know what to get Mr fah for a birthday present. I sort of panicked and bought him one of those sandwich grill/press things. As it turns out, he loves it and uses it all the time!!! Mr fah makes the best grilled cheese sandwiches :)

^Mr fah, culinary expert at grilled cheese:up:
Is there such a thing as a bad grilled cheese sandwich?:wink:
It was yummy.:yes:
Going to go through some old videos now:|
I am gonna need a vacation from my vacation.

Just in case the Dublin division of randooom pops in :wave:
not long now:hyper: what is the atmosphere like over there right now?:hyper:

:ohmy:

I once made the mistake of buying the low fat cheese slices for grilled cheese and it didn't work out right. The low/no fat cheese doesn't melt the way the regular stuff does.

~thinking about the randoom girlies in Dublin~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom