Randooom in a pink cowboy hat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

:mad: don't you at least have a top five or something? come on! i'm still sore because it took like eight rounds for my favourite song to finally be voted off on survivor. :sad:

I posted in the Top 10 thing on EYKNW... that list is pretty fair although I totally forgot Last Night On Earth which is Top 5.

KhanadaRhodes said:

haha, yeah well thank god for car insurance, i got some money for my car. although i still do not have a car, but that's got nothing to do with money and that's a whole other can of worms.

I hate to think what would happen without insurance. Aww I hope you are allright Khanada I hope everything clears up for you! These things really, really can mess with our lives for a little bit (mind you mine, by the grace of God, I got over fairly quickly and was nothing of any consequence). :hug:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:wink:

ooh hey btw, how come you haven't posted in my inxs thread? it's dying over there cuz everyone only seems to like late 80s inxs and mine's about their earlier stuff.. :D

You're love for me will now turn to hate...

I find INXS very hit & miss.

I adore some things and shake my head at others. :reject:

Queen Bee said:

Thank you for sharing! :bow:

:up:

No wuckers.

I better get something productive completed before the working day is done.

Next time can I hear you're stories :hyper:

Especially how somone of a similar vintage got blessed with hearing U2 so early. :jealousrayguns:

timothius said:
I posted in the Top 10 thing on EYKNW... that list is pretty fair although I totally forgot Last Night On Earth which is Top 5.
:grumbles and looks at thread: ohhh that's right, you're the one who called me the most diverse fan ever! :happy:

oh i love last night on earth :drool: the fly is your favourite huh? :hmm: i love that song (as you can see it is #7 on my list).

timothius said:
I hate to think what would happen without insurance. Aww I hope you are allright Khanada I hope everything clears up for you! These things really, really can mess with our lives for a little bit (mind you mine, by the grace of God, I got over fairly quickly and was nothing of any consequence). :hug:
yeah i know what you mean, i especially don't want to think about what things would be like if i didn't have health insurance! :huh: and thanks :hug:

timothius said:
You're love for me will now turn to hate...

I find INXS very hit & miss.

I adore some things and shake my head at others. :reject:
before i burn you at the stake, i'll let you explain yourself: what of theirs don't you like? i'm not in love with all their music so depending on what you say i may let you off the hook. :wink:

One more day of school for the mini fahs or should I say 90 minutes.:mad: Yup, I have to get everybody up and outta the house for 90 minutes.

It's not enough time to do anything :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom