Randooom in a pink cowboy hat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Starting now I'm only speaking to Khanada :)heart: ), fah :)heart: ), and shari :)heart: ). Everyone else is dead to me for not signing the DD petition. :madspit:

From what movie or tv show is that line 'you are dead to me' from :hmm:

~cues jeopardy music~

Queen Bee said:
Zoolander? :hmm:

While it appears to be from Zoolander too, that's not the movie I'm thinking of....I'm thinking more gangster type movie like the Godfather or Goodfellas or maybe even the Sopranos.

I can't think of it :hmm:

~I love Zoolander though~

Zoolander :heart:

634781.gif

:crazy: Work is so dead today! :yawn: It's really nice to come back to nothing to do though. I was so worried it would be insanity like it was before I left.

I forgot how much I don't like one of my coworkers. I went over to ask another coworker if they wanted my help on anything and this other girl went off on me about something else. I just ignore her when she gets like that. She's so weird I can't stand it. :madspit:

I am finally home. I've been back in town since 930 this morning and went directly from the airport to pick up my car. It actually looks really good and the girl was really nice when I picked it up and remembered I had been travelling and asked me all about my trip. Amy followed me home and then we were both hungry so we went to grab lunch while she filled me in on work stuff and I told her stories of our trip.

I told my mom and dad some of the stories and gave them their goodies so now I am trying to get my pictures done so I can go pick them up later when I go back out to get gas.

fah said:

While it appears to be from Zoolander too, that's not the movie I'm thinking of....I'm thinking more gangster type movie like the Godfather or Goodfellas or maybe even the Sopranos.

I can't think of it :hmm:

~I love Zoolander though~
I think it is from Godfather 2............
"Fredo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?"
Does it follow in that quote?

They updated the U2 iPod:drool:
:
Originally posted by thesuburbskill
so its an ipod photo also?....

Yeah, they merged the iPod Photo with the normal iPod today. Now they all have color screens, can view photos, etc.

Ipod photo.........:drool: :drool: combined with a U2 ipod.......:hyper:

Queen Bee said:

My music collection is approaching 50GB. I'm constantly clearing and uploading music on my 20GB uPod. :sad:

I feel the pain. Even purely U2 stuff (Albums, B-Sides & 1 or 2 Live shows per tour) would take up about 5GB. Then you have to make some painful decisions. :no:

Like now I'm going to have to slowly go through my iPod and kill off not needed artists alphabetically....

Aqua. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom