Randooom: I'm running out of ideas here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took out a total of 5 pictures from my Ireland album to either frame or bring to work. Today I finally went to the photo place and I only ordered 4 of them :madspit: I ordered a few others in larger prints so I didn't really pay attention to well to the ones I need to replace. :mad:

arw9797 said:
I took out a total of 5 pictures from my Ireland album to either frame or bring to work. Today I finally went to the photo place and I only ordered 4 of them :madspit: I ordered a few others in larger prints so I didn't really pay attention to well to the ones I need to replace. :mad:

I'm going to frame a couple to hang up. I need to get the larger prints done though. I think I'm going to go and look at frames tomorrow since I am going to see if I can find something for Amy's Birthday.

arw9797 said:

ee3e2b61.gif

:whistle:

Kariann said:

I'm going to frame a couple to hang up. I need to get the larger prints done though. I think I'm going to go and look at frames tomorrow since I am going to see if I can find something for Amy's Birthday.

:shifty: well don't get anything framed if all 3 of us are in it. :silent: All I'm going to say is there aren't a lot of pictures of all 3 of us in Ireland and you' might be getting one of them in a few weeks. :| There. Now you know a gift. :mad:

I wanted to get an 8X10 of the Cliffs of Moher :love: :ohmy: The one in my sig...anyways I HATE glossy and they only had paper in glossy for 8X10 but they said other locations have matte. I have an 8 X10 of Joshua Tree Park and I might want to get one of Memphis or San Diego and then put all 3 of them in a row on my wall :heart:

arw9797 said:

:shifty: well don't get anything framed if all 3 of us are in it. :silent: All I'm going to say is there aren't a lot of pictures of all 3 of us in Ireland and you' might be getting one of them in a few weeks. :| There. Now you know a gift. :mad:

I wanted to get an 8X10 of the Cliffs of Moher :love: :ohmy: The one in my sig...anyways I HATE glossy and they only had paper in glossy for 8X10 but they said other locations have matte. I have an 8 X10 of Joshua Tree Park and I might want to get one of Memphis or San Diego and then put all 3 of them in a row on my wall :heart:

The ones I'm getting framed are scenic ones. I might cut down one and put it in one of my cheap picture cubes at some point. I have a cube that has pic of all of us from each of our trips.

That would be cool do on the wall.

Kariann said:

I might cut down one and put it in one of my cheap picture cubes at some point. I have a cube that has pic of all of us from each of our trips.

:cute:

There are so many of Ireland that I want to frame it's ridiculous! But the Cliffs were so unbelievable that I have to get that one for sure. :yes: I have one of the Ha Penney Bridge and one of the studio from when we were on the dock walking away from it that I also want to get framed. I used to have a picture on my wallpaper at work a few years ago when I knew I was getting laid off and had a hopeless situation. I used to stare at the studio all day long just longing to go and now that I have and my job situation is very positive I need to get that framed. I just had a really traumatic last few years :sad: and going to Ireland was always so out of reach. :sigh: I still can't believe I actually went. :tsk:

arw9797 said:

:cute:

There are so many of Ireland that I want to frame it's ridiculous! But the Cliffs were so unbelievable that I have to get that one for sure. :yes: I have one of the Ha Penney Bridge and one of the studio from when we were on the dock walking away from it that I also want to get framed. I used to have a picture on my wallpaper at work a few years ago when I knew I was getting laid off and had a hopeless situation. I used to stare at the studio all day long just longing to go and now that I have and my job situation is very positive I need to get that framed. I just had a really traumatic last few years :sad: and going to Ireland was always so out of reach. :sigh: I still can't believe I actually went. :tsk:

The ones I want to get are of the Cliffs and then there is one I took at Blarney that I want for sure.

Kariann said:

It's a picture taken looking down from the top!
The looking down pictures were cool! :yikes:

I need another photo album...mine is pretty much finished (other than the embellishment with printed-out lyrics), but it doesn't fit comfortably in one album.

I was talking to Sushi Steve about Ireland today...I wanna go back!!

I am officially more than halfway through this bottle of wine...:uhoh:

Schmeg said:

The looking down pictures were cool! :yikes:

I need another photo album...mine is pretty much finished (other than the embellishment with printed-out lyrics), but it doesn't fit comfortably in one album.

I was talking to Sushi Steve about Ireland today...I wanna go back!!

We are going back. :D

I'm getting albums tomorrow.

Kariann said:

Pace yourself girl!

Oh yeah I heard youtalktobono today in Gap.
I should probably switch to water or else I'll be sorry tomorrow.

:laugh: If you'd hung around for another hour, you could have heard Summer Rain! :drool:

I've heard that Kidz Sing or whatever has done Vertigo and I have a very, very bad feeling Kidz will be Singing Vertigo to me next month...:crack:

Schmeg said:

I should probably switch to water or else I'll be sorry tomorrow.

I've heard that Kidz Sing or whatever has done Vertigo and I
have a very, very bad feeling Kidz will be Singing Vertigo to me next month...:crack:

To the first statement: :yes: that is prolly a good idea
To the second: Dear God in Heaven ~NO!:crack:

shari schultz said:

To the first statement: :yes: that is prolly a good idea
To the second: Dear God in Heaven ~NO!:crack:
Okay, water next. :up: I don't have to be in until 12 but I have house-sitter things to do tomorrow.

I'm almost hoping there's an inappropriate line in Vertigo so they can't put it on the Muzac...but then they did have Smashmouth's Walking on the Sun this month until someone told them about the lines, "What the hell happened," and "Put away the crap before the crack puts you away..." or whatever it is...

Schmeg said:

Okay, water next. :up: I don't have to be in until 12 but I have house-sitter things to do tomorrow.

I'm almost hoping there's an inappropriate line in Vertigo so they can't put it on the Muzac...but then they did have Smashmouth's Walking on the Sun this month until someone told them about the lines, "What the hell happened," and "Put away the crap before the crack puts you away..." or whatever it is...

I just really hope it doesnt show up for you. The fact that you must endure this type of botched up music sometimes makes me happy that I have to listen to the click click click of keyboard keys all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom