Randooom: I'm running out of ideas here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
I still haven't received the original My Own Way :sad:

I hate AIM. My buddy list/preferences were lost again earlier tonight. It's always going haywire on me :down:
you haven't? it said you'd received it :scratch:

01 my own way (single version) was the original one.

02 my own way was the album version.

Queen Bee said:
And our humidity is in the 70-90% range! It's never been that high. We're turning into Memphis :scream:
:yikes: the humidity lately has been insaaaaaane. this afternoon i felt like i was swimming as i walked. it just makes it all that hotter. my mom and i were practically running from the car to whatever building we were headed to and vice versa to hurry up and get in the air conditioning.

and my mom LIKES humidity. but then again she doesn't have any sweat glands (seriously) so this kind of weather must be brutal for her.

Queen Bee said:
Humidity :yuck:

I went to Miami for a week in March to visit my grandparents. The second I stepped outside the airport when we arrived I thought I was going to suffocate. I'm too accustomed to the dry climate here. The humidity was too much :no:
miami :hmm: i don't mind the humidity so much if i've got a beach nearby :drool:

I have some things I need to do...I'm thinking maybe I should get my butt in the shower and go do them now since it's going to be bloomin' hot again. According to McSexy it's gonna be miserable the next 2 days.

It was so hot up here last night I camped out on the couch downstairs and watched movies until I feel asleep.

I have so much I want to do today but I'm tempted to just hang out on my couch all day too. Or go to my parents house and hang out on their couch all day. :hmm:

:huh: I decided that I needed to leave and run a few errands. I was all set to go and then my mom called to tell me that my brother will be here at 1:00 with the chair they are giving me. :scream: 1:00 in my brother's world is more like 2:00 so now I have to sit here and wait around for him to bring over a chair I'm not even sure I want. :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom