Randooom: I'm running out of ideas here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crazy: there are people in my pool right now! :der: That's completely against pool rules! :tsk: There has to be at least 8 of them. It's hotter than hell out but not as bad as last week. It's more humid than anything. I can't imagine the pool would be all that refreshing right now :yuck: The water has been really warm this past week. :(

Queen Bee said:

I'll give you a quick update on Big Brodah 6. I taped the episode but I haven't watched it yet :)der:), but this is what I found out from a friend -- Kaysar nominated Maggie and James. The house lost the food competition and will be on PB&J all week.

:wave: hello Khanada and FAH!

I don't know who Maggie or James is without watching the show :(

I would love the pb&j diet! :drool:

:shifty: I'm practically on it anyways! :der:

by the way I'm finished with the links you sent me :D Everything is downloaded and on the 'pod :yes:

:shifty: along with my New Year's Day only playlist :drool: I listened to it in the car tonight :love: I'm in love with the Amsterdam goofed up solo :heart:

arw9797 said:
by the way I'm finished with the links you sent me :D Everything is downloaded and on the 'pod :yes:

:shifty: along with my New Year's Day only playlist :drool: I listened to it in the car tonight :love: I'm in love with the Amsterdam goofed up solo :heart:

Thanks for letting me know! I'll go ahead and take them down now. Have you checked out April's new sig yet? :shifty:

My one friend that's house I was at tonight is my childhood friend that I've known for over 20 years. Up until college we liked all the same music. I asked her if she was watching Rock Star INXS and she said it was so upsetting to her to even think about it that she hadn't really watched much of it. Just once to see the band. I knew she was going to feel the same way I did about that show :tsk: :sad:

Queen Bee said:
Something like that! :happy:
okay, i wasn't sure if it was that or the fact that simon's singing like prince. :yikes:

i reeeeally would've preferred notorious but the mpg i have of that has an annoying as fuck vh1 classic logo that pretty much ruins the shots.

i need to try to get this dvd to mov converter working :banghead:

Queen Bee said:
Oh, it's definitely that too. I'm sorry, but the song sucks :down:
:yikes: it's a grower. so is serious. a lot of their late 80s work is grower stuff. all this talk of notorious and skin trade made me wanna listen to that album and now i'm listening to big thing (that's got i don't want your love and all she wants is on it) :drool: love this album.

:wave: night arw!

KhanadaRhodes said:
:yikes: it's a grower. so is serious. a lot of their late 80s work is grower stuff. all this talk of notorious and skin trade made me wanna listen to that album and now i'm listening to big thing (that's got i don't want your love and all she wants is on it) :drool: love this album.

I hope so! I've listened to both about 3 times today :yuck: Which album features My Own Way?

Queen Bee said:
I hope so! I've listened to both about 3 times today :yuck: Which album features My Own Way?
nothing else on the album notorious sounds like skin trade. i mean there's horns, but he's not singing all falsetto like in any other tracks. and as for liberty (the album serious is on)...unfortunately that's the highlight of the album. it's hated by about 99% of dd fans. (i think i've encountered two who actually say they love the album.) i only like three tracks on the damn thing. :huh:

my own way is on rio, but it's not the same version as the video. of course they had to go re-record it. :happy: so it's only available on cd on their 81-85 box set. :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

nothing else on the album notorious sounds like skin trade. i mean there's horns, but he's not singing all falsetto like in any other tracks. and as for liberty (the album serious is on)...unfortunately that's the highlight of the album. it's hated by about 99% of dd fans. (i think i've encountered two who actually say they love the album.) i only like three tracks on the damn thing. :huh:

my own way is on rio, but it's not the same version as the video. of course they had to go re-record it. :happy: so it's only available on cd on their 81-85 box set. :drool:

I have no idea what you're talking about in the first paragraph, but I'll take your word for it :happy:

How different is the original from the one on the music video? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom