Randooom: I'm running out of ideas here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd pop in and say hi before I went to bed. I went downstairs and decided I had to tackle the mini fah's craft boxes before I went to bed and I'm happy to report that with the exception of pasting some treasures into a scrapbook - it's done

:dance: :dance: :dance:

And I made Mr fah's lunch for tomorrow :up:

He is going to enjoy 1 wrap with vegie cream cheese, lettuce, grated carrot, red pepper and ham. Wrap #2 is the same just replace the ham with turkey. I also added some coleslaw, salt & vinegar spudz and a banana bar.

I'm really going to bed now :wave:

:wave:

i watched monty python the other day, and thought of fah's old sig.

i failed in my attempts at making a new avatar, so i changed my location.

/pointless post

talking to myself

talk talk talkiiiiiiiiing

:ohmy:

i'm wide awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.

:ohmy: :ohmy:

my location sucks

looking for avatar pictures, with still no luck.

why are all these sites in german? :mad:

i'm not going to until i start a new page :madspit:

and even then, i still might not go.

:shifty:

arw9797 said:

yep. I spent most of my sick day last week filling up a snapfish album for her and she turns around and sticks pretty boy back in her signature! :madspit:

:sad:

ee3e2b61.gif

:sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink:

arw9797 said:

:| those tears are fake :tsk:

Did you see last night where I said I was thinking of this weeks Freestyle title? :sexywink:

I've decided it will be "Edge Sitting On Couches", you know, in honor of our new couches.

What do you think? :hyper:

The Edgegasm is way hotter than the Larry gif I've got now. :hmm: If only there were a way to splice them together. :combust:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Did you see last night where I said I was thinking of this weeks Freestyle title? :sexywink:

I've decided it will be "Edge Sitting On Couches", you know, in honor of our new couches.

What do you think? :hyper:

The Edgegasm is way hotter than the Larry gif I've got now. :hmm: If only there were a way to splice them together. :combust:

:cute: title...

I'm sure the Edgegasm could be made smaller :sexywink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Are there that many pics of him on couches, though? :hmm: :cute:

Smaller, eh? :hmm:

I'm using :hmm: way too much in one post.

:laugh:

there's a few....put most people don't stick to the theme if you tell them it's ok to post any pics of Edge along with your topic :sexywink:

It's 36 layers :crack: But yeah it can be made smaller...I'm not sure how much smaller it can be made to fit both in your sig to keep them under the limit. Maybe some of the layers can be taken out. I'll have to play with it later tonight.

:wave: back to work! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom