Randooom: I'm running out of ideas here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone need a new office chair? When my brother was over here this afternoon to drop off the other chair he made fun of my folding chair with the blanket on it :sad: He said there's a store right over by my work that sells brand new office furniture really cheap. I guess it's kind of like a TJ Maxx/Marshalls for office furniture. It's not really in my budget to buy a chair but if I can find something I like for a good price I might just buy it. I'm going to check it out this week :D

arw9797 said:
I made my peanut butter sandwich for the morning and my clothes are all ironed and ready to go :love: Maybe I'll actually make it into work on time tomorrow :shifty:
I'm always early for work. :dork:

Schmeg said:

Actually at the time I probably didn't want anyone else to know that I was asking for them. :reject: It wasn't long after our Live from the Vending Machine concert (which remains one of the Top 10 Funniest Moments of My Life and I've gotten a real kick out of the last 26 1/2 years, let me tell you). I wanted to know if they were any better on the albums thsn they were live, since Edge's_POPAngel here kind of said they were...

Whatever...:rolleyes: :wink:

arw9797 said:
anyone need a new office chair? When my brother was over here this afternoon to drop off the other chair he made fun of my folding chair with the blanket on it :sad: He said there's a store right over by my work that sells brand new office furniture really cheap. I guess it's kind of like a TJ Maxx/Marshalls for office furniture. It's not really in my budget to buy a chair but if I can find something I like for a good price I might just buy it. I'm going to check it out this week :D

You know I do! actually mine is behaving right now although I did see one that I am considering purhcasing.

Kariann said:

You know I do! actually mine is behaving right now although I did see one that I am considering purhcasing.

my back hurts all the time and I know it's from this damn chair :mad: I just want a waiting room type chair. Nothing fancy with arms or wheels. The wheels would drive me crazy on this carpet. I guess arms wouldn't bother me too much since I have a fancy chair at work. I just want something with a little more padding :sexywink:

The Interference clock is 9 minutes ahead of the one on this computer. :crack:

Kariann said:
Ok that conversation is over...mood can lift again.
:up:

There are Lincoln Logs here. :drool: You wanna come over and build a house with me?

arw9797 said:

yep. I spent most of my sick day last week filling up a snapfish album for her and she turns around and sticks pretty boy back in her signature! :madspit:
:tsk:

I've heard the Pretty Boy gif is very nice...too bad it doesn't move for me or I could be more diplomatic.

Kariann said:

Then can we have the Barbies move into the Lincoln Log house!

Do they have only Barbie or does she also have Ken?
I really want to dive into the Lincoln Logs. :shifty: I used to LOVE those.

They probably have Ken...I've only seen Barbie...but where there's Barbie there's usually Ken.

There are lots of Hess trucks and dinosaurs for the male half of the twins who live here!

Schmeg said:

I really want to dive into the Lincoln Logs. :shifty: I used to LOVE those.

They probably have Ken...I've only seen Barbie...but where there's Barbie there's usually Ken.

There are lots of Hess trucks and dinosaurs for the male half of the twins who live here!

Did I ever tell you that I have a Barbie Loves Elvis set? It's cute. I also forgot that CF had given me a 68 Comeback Elvis doll that Mattel did until my mom was cleaning out that closet! I need to bring him out and set him somewhere!

:wave: Night ARW!

I didn't know about a Barbie Loves Elvis set!! Thise sound great and you should add them to your stuff on top of your desk!

Kariann said:

I'm pondering putting 68 Comeback Elvis up there. He's cool and you know how I love 68 Comeback Elvis!
And if Bono ever came over he'd start a whole gushy conversation about him with you! :laugh:

I almost saved a U2 picture on this computer. :crack:

Schmeg said:

And if Bono ever came over he'd start a whole gushy conversation about him with you! :laugh:

I almost saved a U2 picture on this computer. :crack:

That would be a great conversation since I would go all gushy too! I watched something not too long ago where he referenced the Comeback special. That seriously is on of my all time favorite things in music. I love the in the round acoustic set. :drool:

The Comeback Special is just great! :D

Hey, Audio Department...there's a thread in the Vertigo Audio/Video forum about OOTS from Milan with a crapload of YSI links..have you happened to download it? :sexywink:

I think I'm gonna go to bed. :wave: Night!

Schmeg said:
The Comeback Special is just great! :D

Hey, Audio Department...there's a thread in the Vertigo Audio/Video forum about OOTS from Milan with a crapload of YSI links..have you happened to download it? :sexywink:

I think I'm gonna go to bed. :wave: Night!

I will go take a look at that and then I am off to bed. I will make a note that the Visual Department may need this in coming weeks since the Visual Department is on a brief hiatus.

I have gotten so much done today but it looks like kids artwork bomb has gone off in my living room.

At the end of the school year the mini fahs brought home all their school supplies. Today I threw out all the old crayons and markers and replaced them with the ones that came home. I then got this crazy idea to go through all their art boxes and do some cleaning up/out.

:shocked:

There are so many 'treasures'...I now have 2 garbage bags full of stuff that will go out on garbage day. Each mini fah is now down to one box with lots of room for expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom