Randooom: I have no idea what to title this.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Here it is anyway :angry:

ani_bono_mactwirl.gif
:giggle:

Queen Bee said:

Congratulations to Queen Bee :applaud:

Yes, well I can't be sure because I did not see the lil critter but I'm pretty sure.

OMG...my nose hurts

We realized something was 'wrong' about 9 pm (4 hours ago) and started frantically shutting windows. At one point a mini fah came downstairs and accused her sleeping sister of farting and stinking up the room :lmao:

We had to explain to her that it was a skunk...she said 'are you sure...it's really bad'

:lmao:

But in other happier news...

Mr fah and I are going to have a date night on Friday night which I guess is today :der:

The mini fahs are all going to sleep over with their Aunt and Uncle and Mr fah and I are going to the Rodin exhibit at the Vancouver Art Gallery :hyper: and then a late dinner :)

fah said:
But in other happier news...

Mr fah and I are going to have a date night on Friday night which I guess is today :der:

The mini fahs are all going to sleep over with their Aunt and Uncle and Mr fah and I are going to the Rodin exhibit at the Vancouver Art Gallery :hyper: and then a late dinner :)

Awesome! That sounds like fun :up:

fah said:
Hey QB...I watched my local news tonight and they were talking about the heat wave in the US and they showed news footage out of Arizona :heart:

:hyper:

im obssessed with this replaceable song, much better than anythign on the cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom