Randooom: I have no idea what to title this.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

I hope he's still performing Streets on his tour :hyper: I better wear a loose bra that I can easily take off to throw on stage :drool:
:scream: Great now I'm gonna have nightmares tonight too thinking about that performance of Streets!!!

pict375.jpg

:combust:

I made him look like a bee, but who cares!

Queen Bee said:
pict375.jpg

:combust:

I made him look like a bee, but who cares!
:lol:

So I take it he's your King Bee, eh?

You can have all his babies, I'm not interested. :sexywink:

:reject: x 2...that was when I was obsessing about that U2 in New york contest! :lol:

Kariann said:
:yes: and next month was so scary one of my coworkers and I gasped when we saw it.

I now have the Bono ad for the One campaign hanging in mine thanks that coworker though so it's much better now! :D

Has she heard about this? :happy:

Aiken charity comes up short

Looks like Clay Aiken’s charity isn’t terribly charitable.

Aiken co-founded the Bubel/Aiken foundation to benefit children with disabilities, but a document filed with the Internal Revenue Service revealed that of the more than $1 million the group raised last year, less than a third was handed out in grants.

More than $150,000 went for travel expenses, $173,000 for “professional services,” and nearly $150,000 for salaries. One of the reasons for the high expenses was high-profile galas held in places like Los Angeles and Hawaii.

Aiken’s rep didn’t return The Scoop’s call for comment, but his partner, co-founder Diane Bubel, told WRAL-TV in Raleigh that critics are misrepresenting the situation. “We’re volunteering and doing something good, and all we hear is complaining,” Bubel said.

Source: MSNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom