Randooom: I have no idea what to title this.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
ARW, did you like Marcellas from BB3?

:love: I LOOOOOOOOOOVED Marcellas!!!! I'm beginning to think that I love all gay Big Brother men! I did not like Amy though and didn't understand why he was so stuck on her! :tsk:

arw9797 said:
:love: I LOOOOOOOOOOVED Marcellas!!!! I'm beginning to think that I love all gay Big Brother men! I did not like Amy though and didn't understand why he was so stuck on her! :tsk:

I've loved all the gay Big Brother men too! Though, I'm not liking Beau at all :down:

I loved Marcellas too :D I only liked Amy when she was friends with him. They amused me until they had that big nasty fight.

Queen Bee said:

I've loved all the gay Big Brother men too! Though, I'm not liking Beau at all :down:

I loved Marcellas too :D I only liked Amy when she was friends with him. They amused me until they had that big nasty fight.

I like Beau but I don't know him good enough yet to give him the :love:

I really think Bunky was my favorite and if he wasn't gay I would find him and marry him :love:

Kariann said:

I had dinner with a guy name Marcellas tonight!

that name reminds me of garlic cheese bread and I was always hungry during that season! Why? I'll tell you.....

there's a place called Marcello's and we used to go there when I was a kid probably before Domino's and other delivery places were big. Then it used to be a high school hang out before we discovered that the boys were at the pool hall :shifty: I haven't been there since high school but Alli's family still orders from there! I think it's cute that her mom won't go anywhere else but there and the food really isn't anything special. But anyways it reminds me of their bread which sounds soooo good right now :drool: :drool: :drool:

:shifty: :reject:

I'm going to bed. God bless Tylenol PM's. :heart:

Night girls. :wave:

larry2.gif
:drool: :love: :sexywink:

I have just now FINALLY watched the Chris Zegers does U2 thing and I have a little request from the Queen of Stills, if she doesn't mind. :sexywink:

arw9797 said:

The Edge The Edge The Edge The Edge

does anyone know what that is from!?!?
It was some French awards show while the tour was still postponed...Bono said his name three times for some reason. :(

Schmeg said:
I have just now FINALLY watched the Chris Zegers does U2 thing and I have a little request from the Queen of Stills, if she doesn't mind. :sexywink:

Of course not! I still haven't downloaded the DVD. I'm afraid to look if there are any seeders at U2T. :uhoh: We're good to go as long as you're fine with small stills from the wmv :D

arw9797 said:

The Tibetan Freedom Concert? I think *we* might have it on dvd but you'd have to ask The Schmeg. I just made stills from a VCD that does not copy :mad:
Okay apparently I was wrong but he does say it at that French award show too!

I'd be happy to supply someone with the dvd if she makes some stills for me! :D

/rhyming

Schmeg said:

Okay apparently I was wrong but he does say it at that French award show too!

I'd be happy to supply someone with the dvd if she makes some stills for me! :D

/rhyming

what French awards show? I starting to think maybe it's time to put an end to the madness and listen to or watch everything I have :sad: I can't keep track of anything anymore :sad:

Queen Bee said:

Of course not! I still haven't downloaded the DVD. I'm afraid to look if there are any seeders at U2T. :uhoh: We're good to go as long as you're fine with small stills from the wmv :D
:hyper: That's all I need! I just happened to notice my :eyeroll: as a certain someone was being a weirdo!

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING!!! :happy::bono::heart::love::D

Kariann said:
I never really thought that hat would ever really be worth the purchase...little did I know it would help to identify us in large crowds.
:bow: The Pink Hat :bow:

Everyone admire its greatness!!!

3445233523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232387%3B628477ot1lsi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom