Randooom: I have no idea what to title this.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my god.

I have to move to the desert for sure. :scream: :sad:

Weatherman Ken...and no he's not sexy......just said that we have not had this many 90 degree days in a single July since 1988. And I fondly remember 1988 as I was in Northern WI for 5 weeks and there was a draught and I was in a cabin without air with 7 other 14 year old girls. None of them like Def Leppard either! :mad: :scream: There was even a U2 fan in the cabin. We didn't get along :| What a fool I was........

oh crap on with the story...Weatherman Ken just said that the follow winter after the great hot spell of 1988 we had 70 inces of snow, 20% above average, and it was also colder that year too. A lot colder :| He didn't want to speculate what our winter would be like but....he said to prepare for a long cold winter.

I'm going to cry now. :sad:

Queen Bee said:

:| what are you up to?

Did you happen to see this beauty? :kiss:

5cc1a009.jpg

arw9797 said:
oh my god.

Weatherman Ken...and no he's not sexy......just said that we have not had this many 90 degree days in a single July since 1988. And I fondly remember 1988 as I was in Northern WI for 5 weeks and there was a draught and I was in a cabin without air with 7 other 14 year old girls. None of them like Def Leppard either! :mad: :scream: There was even a U2 fan in the cabin. We didn't get along :| What a fool I was........

oh crap on with the story...Weatherman Ken just said that the follow winter after the great hot spell of 1988 we had 70 inces of snow, 20% above average, and it was also colder that year too. A lot colder :| He didn't want to speculate what our winter would be like but....he said to prepare for a long cold winter.

:crack:

*sends coats and space heaters*

What are we at, E with hurricanes right now? We can usually expect as many blizzards as there were hurricanes in the Atlantic over here.

arw9797 said:
oh my god.

This summer has been, to put it mildly, a bitch. :down:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

It's not me you have to hide from. Think of poor Caleb. :sad:

The grease mullet will haunt you. if I had the gif readily available, that is. :slant:
:yikes: Not the grease mullet!!!

Caleb brought it on himself at Boston 2. :tsk: If only he'd come around the ellipse to sing to me.

And now for my Nightly Public Display of Love for Queen Bee:

:heart: :love: :combust: Queen Bee :combust: :heart: :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom