Randooom: I have no idea what to title this.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

for a cleaning or for "work" :sad:

I have to go back in a few weeks for a cleaning :scream: After that I do not want to see my dentist for 6 months! :grumpy: Last Saturday was so traumatic :sad:
I HATE the dentist...let's not dicuss "work..." :crack:

arw9797 said:

I know....:der: :coocoo:

I guess I'm really hot!
:lol:

You'd think all the times I've seen you I would have noticed. Good cover with that apartment in Minneapolis when you invited us over for New Year's! I never suspected a thing!

Schmeg said:

:lol:

You'd think all the times I've seen you I would have noticed. Good cover with that apartment in Minneapolis when you invited us over for New Year's! I never suspected a thing!

:sexywink:

After posting those pics though I can see how someone could think that's not Edge....why didn't he break out the hair dye a few months ago? He's all gray in our pictures! Oh well..he still so cute :cute:

That's why she wanted to go to Malahide, too! She wanted to visit her home!! :der:
Kariann said:

So they thought that was you in the picture???????

I skimmed that thread since I havent really had the attention span to read everything tonight. I saw where you posted the big pics.
You have to read it, it's brilliant. *5 stars*

Kariann said:

Me either! And no wonder Numb became her theme song for Ireland!

Don't move
Don't talk out of time
Don't think
Don't worry
Everything's just fine
Just fine
Don't grab
Don't clutch
Don't hope for too much
Don't breathe
Don't achieve
Or grieve without leave
Don't check
Just balance on the fence
Don't answer
Don't ask
Don't try and make sense
Don't whisper
Don't talk
Don't run if you can walk
Don't cheat, compete
Don't miss the one beat
Don't travel by train :love:
Don't eat
Don't spill
Don't piss in the drain
Don't make a will
Don't fill out any forms
Don't compensate
Don't cower
Don't crawl
Don't come around late
Don't hover at the gate
Don't take it on board
Don't fall on your sword
Just play another chord
If you feel you're getting bored

I feel numb
I feel numb
Too much is not enough
I feel numb
Don't change your brand
Gimme what you got
Don't listen to the band
Gimme what I don't get
Don't gape
Don't ape
Don't change your shape
Gimme some more
Have another grape
Too much is not enough..............

Kariann said:

So they thought that was you in the picture???????

I skimmed that thread since I havent really had the attention span to read everything tonight. I saw where you posted the big pics.

just some :coocoo: person who has since flipped out a few more times in the thread :der: :der: :der:

arw9797 said:
Don't travel by train :love:
...unless Edmund is there and he's making sure everything is all right and complementing your timekeeping skill.

The most perfect picture EVER.........

You know, it could go either way here. Would you rather be Edge and get bit by Bono or be Bono and take a bite out of The Edge :combust:

:shifty:

5cc1a009.jpg

arw9797 said:

just some :coocoo: person who has since flipped out a few more times in the thread :der: :der: :der:
My favorite part is when she goes back and starts yelling at Souly!!! :happy:

arw9797 said:
The most perfect picture EVER.........

You know, it could go either way here. Would you rather be Edge and get bit by Bono or be Bono and take a bite out of The Edge :combust:

:shifty:

5cc1a009.jpg
:ohmy:

:combust:

No further comment...

:faint:

OMG I clicked on another window and that picture was up in that one too.

:faint:

Schmeg said:

...unless Edmund is there and he's making sure everything is all right and complementing your timekeeping skill.

EDMUND!!!!!!!!!! :love:

When we go back to Ireland next year we'll have to be more organized with our tours and request to be put on Edmund's tour even if it takes us back to the Cliffs! I don't think it would be a problem for me to go back there :drool:

Kariann said:

I thought of Edmund today during training when Jenny told us 2 times when to be back from break.

We are very good timekeepers in our class by the way.
Did she write the time on a piece of paper and point to it as you were leaving the room? :hyper:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Um, someone should really prepare others when posting such a picture. :combust:

I have to see what this PLEBA yelling thing is about,

After I make another limon and dr pepper. :shh:

:hug: sorry I have random pleba moments in randoooom and pictures are randomly posted as I see neccessary.

and.....:yuck: limon and dr pepper?!?!? Dr Pepper and any sort of alcohol sounds really nasty! :barf:

arw9797 said:

EDMUND!!!!!!!!!! :love:

When we go back to Ireland next year we'll have to be more organized with our tours and request to be put on Edmund's tour even if it takes us back to the Cliffs! I don't think it would be a problem for me to go back there :drool:

:yes: We can always look up the various tours ahead of time and see which one Edmund would be doing.

I :heart: Edmund. I want him to be my honerary Irish Grandpa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom