Randooom: I have no idea what to title this.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should, like, pack 10 days' worth of clothes or something. That would be a good idea.

Hey, where can I get my hands on this Replaceable song? My little crush on Brandon Flowers would love anyone who can point me in the right direction!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Wait, and you had ap roblem with caleb???? :no:

The Killers are just so, so wrong, on so many levels.
:sad: The Killers wash their hair. I enjoy hygeine.

Kariann said:

Yeah unless you want to wear the same thing every day.

By the way the plaid mancapri guy had on baby blue bermuda shorts today.
Please sneak out your phone and take a picture if he ever has a

M
A
N
B
A
G
!

:combust:

arw9797 said:
I have a hair appointment at 9:45 :| tomorrow. That's 2 Saturdays in a row that I've made early appointments. :madspit:

:happy: at least tomorrow won't hurt! :D

That reminds me I have to go to the dentist this week. I also remembered I need to see what time I have to work my split shift this week. This training crap is messing me up!

Kariann said:

That reminds me I have to go to the dentist this week. I also remembered I need to see what time I have to work my split shift this week. This training crap is messing me up!

for a cleaning or for "work" :sad:

I have to go back in a few weeks for a cleaning :scream: After that I do not want to see my dentist for 6 months! :grumpy: Last Saturday was so traumatic :sad:

:der: Okay that poll thread about HOW MUCH DID YOU SHAKE AND DROOL ALL OVER BONO WHEN HE HUGGED YOU?!?!?! in Pleba got pretty funny for a few minutes.

ARW, you never told me you were Edge!!! :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom