Randoomdumdoomdum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to open up a savings account tomorrow :heart: I only have $50 to put in it and can only put an incredibly small amount in it each month but I need to have a backup instead of using my credit cards. Plus I got an email from HR today saying that I get half of the bonus money for my cousin's referral on August 5th and the other half 4 months from then. It will be a good start.

Maybe another trip to Ireland afterall :hyper:

You forgot something :mad:

macgavin2.jpg

dancinggavin.jpg

zoomdg.gif

arw9797 said:
I'm going to open up a savings account tomorrow :heart: I only have $50 to put in it and can only put an incredibly small amount in it each month but I need to have a backup instead of using my credit cards. Plus I got an email from HR today saying that I get half of the bonus money for my cousin's referral on August 5th and the other half 4 months from then. It will be a good start.

Maybe another trip to Ireland afterall :hyper:

I'm going to start saving toward another trip there....my dad even told me to do that!

arw9797 said:
I think the anniversary of the orginal randooom thread is in July *moment of silence*

Don't ask me how I remember that :tsk:
I was thinking about that last night!!

I wouldn't mind a YSI link for Slide Away, if anyone wanted to share...:D

:mad: I slept funny last night and I've had a pain in the neck all day long. At this point it hurts down my right arm. :mad:

I joke around a lot with one of the girls at work and I told her I named my pain in the neck after her. :love:

Queen Bee said:
Bono's verses in Slide Away destroy me. I can never listen to this song without crying. :sad:

I know. I'm kind of used to it with Bono...a lot of his words destroy me and send me to tears. What he says and how he says it is just so beautiful. The voice :drool:

Back
Top Bottom