Randoomdumdoomdum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
She looks really young. Jon must've been her sugar daddy :happy:
:lmao: yeah from what i read she quit working and followed him around on tour and stuff while they were married. they got married on valentine's day :cute: in 92 and got divorced in 1997. i've not been able to uncover the reason for their divorce yet, i'm kinda surprised. :shrug:

Queen Bee said:
Now I'm watching the Greatest Hits DVD (surprise, surprise). Jon would be really attractive nowadays if he didn't have the John Travolta Huge Ass Head syndrome. :uhoh:
:lmao: the what?

i don't think john travolta is attractive anymore because of his huge ass gut syndrome. :reject:

Observe!

John Travolta then and now
6nzf5d.jpg
6nzewm.jpg

He's got a Huge Ass Head™!

this isn't the same randooooom that was here earlier :huh: something about an ugly inxs dude.

you're fast. it's scary.

IWBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB! :hyper: You'll never see thuis post because we go through Randooms like nobody's business but HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! :wave:

VH1 just cut off City of Blinding Lights for Beverly Hills. :madspit: Now I ain't no holla back girl.

Somewhere in the world right now, Bono is putting on a Sgt. Pepper outfit and getting ready to go on stage. :giggle:

Mr fah's update....

He taped it on both vcrs so hopefully :crossesfingersallhopeisnotlost:

Canadian tv is showing the Canadian acts...Bryan Adams instead of Travis in London or Black Eyed Peas in Philadelphia :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom