Randoomdumdoomdum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
Oh, Bravo! I used to watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy EVERY week, but now it's rare whenever I catch an episode on TV. Ooh, and Airline on A&E! I love that show. It's been months since I've watched an episode, though. Whenever I'm at an airport I'm always on the lookout for a camera crew. :shifty:
yeah she watches queer eye every week and has said she's going to try to get me hooked. :mad:

i've never seen airline. :hmm: what's the premise?

Each episode showcases the highs and lows that passengers and crew face behind the scenes of the Southwest Airlines. Follow Southwest Airlines pilots, flight attendants, and airport employees as they experience heartwarming passenger stories, occasional outbursts, weather-related anxiety and heightened security measuresall while trying to meet everyone's urgent timetable. A&E Network brings the viewer behind the counter, onto the tarmac and into cockpit for this real life series.

AIRLINE focuses on the ups and downs of passengers and Southwest's staff and crew at Los Angeles International (LAX), Chicago Midway and Baltimore/Washington International airports. Follow Southwest's staff and crew, from the customer-focused flight crews to the hard working ground crews who are often on the receiving end of a frustrated customer's wrath. America's fourth largest carrier, Southwest Airlines originated the concept of low cost, no frills travel and carries 65 million passengers every year.

Season 1 is available on DVD. I wonder if I could rent it at Blockbuster. :hmm: It's so addicting!

Back
Top Bottom