Randoomdumdoomdum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IT'S BEEN TWENTY FUCKING MINUTES!!!

Queen Bee, what's after the @ in your e-mail? :angry: I need to go to bed.

Schmeg said:
:ohmy: This one kind of scares me.
:laugh: the whole video is like that...the band is coming out of nowhere from this fiery background (well sometimes it's exploding buildings, stock images of prez bush - the first one, people dying, etc.) and playing their instruments and coming towards the camera. it's a :eyebrow: video.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:laugh: the whole video is like that...the band is coming out of nowhere from this fiery background (well sometimes it's exploding buildings, stock images of prez bush - the first one, people dying, etc.) and playing their instruments and coming towards the camera. it's a :eyebrow: video.
:yikes: Very :eyebrow:!!!

KhanadaRhodes said:

Doesn't Tim wear a leather vest in the video? :combust:

:yuck:

:laugh: There was an aircraft carrier in the bay today and my dad showed me the pictures he took. He took 26 and if you scroll through them fast enough it looks like an animation.

"I didn't have a whole lot to do today."
~Dad

Queen Bee said:

barbarooster at msn dot com
:up: Okay, if Hotmail doesn't eat the e-mail, you should have it sometime before 2009.

:mad: Never mind, Hotmail prefers to show me an error page.

I'll send it tomorrow.

:wave: Night!

here's what everyone's wearing :D

andrew (black shirt and button down shirt):

garry (unbuttoned shirt):

jon (red vest):

kirk (red button down shirt):

michael (red button down shirt):

tim (black? button down shirt):

it looks like tim ate too much mexican! :giggle:

i didn't like kirk's look during this album. :reject:

i just realized most of those stills look like shit but i wasn't going for quality, i was looking for the first close-up of each member in the video, hitting pause, then capturing the screen. i didn't even do it right and i got the bit of the player at the top. :der:

Queen Bee said:
I've been watching a Surreal Life 2 marathon all day on VH1. I think this is the third time I've watched this season. :crack:
was that the one with tammy faye bakker and ron jeremy? was that also the one with vanilla ice and gary coleman or am i thinking of different seasons?

i've seen a couple episodes from each season but i've only seen all of this past season with christopher knight, adrianne curry, da brat, etc.

KhanadaRhodes said:

was that the one with tammy faye bakker and ron jeremy? was that also the one with vanilla ice and gary coleman or am i thinking of different seasons?

i've seen a couple episodes from each season but i've only seen all of this past season with christopher knight, adrianne curry, da brat, etc.

:yes: Everyone you mentioned was a regular cast member except Gary Coleman; he just appeared in one episode as the manager of a restaurant. Vanilla Ice pissed him off when he tried forcing him to say "What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis?" to that one dude that used to be on Different Strokes.

I've watched every episode of season. :huh:

Queen Bee said:
:yes: Everyone you mentioned was a regular cast member except Gary Coleman; he just appeared in one episode as the manager of a restaurant. Vanilla Ice pissed him off when he tried forcing him to say "What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis?" to that one dude that used to be on Different Strokes.

I've watched every episode of season. :huh:
yeah i saw that episode with them in the restaurant and i think i saw one other one.

i don't get into reality television too much. :reject:

Queen Bee said:
Yeah, pretty much. But with much more drama! :hyper:
:laugh:

my mom is addicted to watching everything on bravo...she got me hooked on watching this show earlier this year called project runway :rolleyes: thanks mom :mad: so far that and the last season of the surreal life are the only reality series i've seen in their entirety.

Oh, Bravo! I used to watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy EVERY week, but now it's rare whenever I catch an episode on TV. Ooh, and Airline on A&E! I love that show. It's been months since I've watched an episode, though. Whenever I'm at an airport I'm always on the lookout for a camera crew. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom