Randoomdumdoomdum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
I feel like such an ingrate. I must be the only one in the world who rolls her eyes at Party Girl. :reject:

Edit: Just looked at my iTunes playlist of shows I've been to...it's actually 5 of the last 6 times they've payed it. :crazy:

Schmeg said:

I feel like such an ingrate. I must be the only one in the world who rolls her eyes at Party Girl. :reject:

Edit: Just looked at my iTunes playlist of shows I've been to...it's actually 5 of the last 6 times they've payed it. :crazy:

I do too. :shifty: They could easily play another song in its place like, oh, I don't know... Dirty Day :sexywink:

Weren't you disappointed that they didn't play it at one of your Boston shows though? :tsk:

Queen Bee said:

I do too. :shifty: They could easily play another song in its place like, oh, I don't know... Dirty Day :sexywink:

Weren't you disappointed that they didn't play it at one of your Boston shows though? :tsk:
They pulled the fan up and Bono started talking about how they don't play it and I was like, YES YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I think I was too busy either trying to not leap over the barrier for Out of Control or crying my eyeballs out over Bad to notice they hadn't played it at Boston 2.

They totally thought I was at Brussels or wherever it was they played it in Europe a few weeks ago! :laugh:

Schmeg said:

They pulled the fan up and Bono started talking about how they don't play it and I was like, YES YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I think I was too busy either trying to not leap over the barrier for Out of Control or crying my eyeballs out over Bad to notice they hadn't played it at Boston 2.

They totally thought I was at Brussels or wherever it was they played it in Europe a few weeks ago! :laugh:

Did he screw up the lyrics again too?!?! :hyper:

I totally remember you expressing some disappointment over it! Or maybe I'm thinking of something else... :hmm:

:lol:

Queen Bee said:

Did he screw up the lyrics again too?!?! :hyper:

I totally remember you expressing some disappointment over it! Or maybe I'm thinking of something else... :hmm:

:lol:
:hmm: I don't think I was disappointed, and if I was, it was totally sarcastic.

I don't think he messed up the words (and I just listened to the [atrocious] bootleg a few hours ago) but he did sing, "When I was three I thought the world reviolved around me, I was right, and I don't give a shite." :laugh:

I need to get tapes out of my car and set my vcr. :drool: There better not be 6 hours of commercials in this here 8-hour broadcast...I'm looking at you, MTV! :mad:

Queen Bee said:

I must download that performance for that line alone. :lol: :heart:
It's the worst recording I've ever heard. :| There's WAY too much bass and the audience comes in louder than Bono. this is coming from someone who usually doesn't care, and is just happy to have a recording of a show.

I'll make a YSI link so you can hear it and not waste your time downloading the whole show. Give me a few minutes. :)

:lol: I just ran to my car to get the tapes I bought this morning and as soon as I got into the yard it started POURING!!!

:huh: My dad just came in to tell me it's stopped raining. He's right.

Schmeg said:
:lol: I just ran to my car to get the tapes I bought this morning and as soon as I got into the yard it started POURING!!!
oh man, it was raining earlier this morning over here. my parents have been bringing over boxes for me to pack my stuff for over a month and whenever they leave stuff on my porch for more than a day, that's when it rains. luckily, she'd brought like 12 boxes and had only left one outside. :drool:

did you get soaked?

I did get soaked and my dad can't believe how it started as I left the house and stopped as I came back in. :laugh:

You're two posts away from 15,000! :hyper:

for my 15000th post i should make it special...i was thinking of posting the tim gif but i don't want queen bee to kill me!!

so...
jon5lh.gif

jonthistime6yu.gif

jonthistime26ct.gif

jonsticktwirl3oa.gif

newsensation4em.gif

mediate9bi.gif

jonooh7xe.gif

jonbittertears4ks.gif

airdrums1sa.gif

thanks to queen bee for making all of these! :combust:

Queen Bee said:
Holy crap. I never realized I've made so many gifs! :ohmy:

Congrats on the 15K, Khan! :up:
seeing all those cheered me up a bit! :happy:

if you hadn't already made all those other ones for me i'd ask you to make one for me but at this point i don't even think there's any more decent clips left to use! so you're off the hook! :wink:

OMG I'M GOING TO BURN DOWN YSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom