Randoomdumdoomdum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheBrazilianFly said:

At what time does Live8 starts over there? It will start at 9 AM here. I can't believe I'll have to wake up in the morning in the first saturday I don't have class. :lol:

Are any Brazilian TV stations that are broadcasting it? I'm going to watch the online feed on AOLmusic.com since the 2 American stations that are showing it here won't be showing it live. :mad:

TheBrazilianFly said:

At what time does Live8 starts over there? It will start at 9 AM here. I can't believe I'll have to wake up in the morning in the first saturday I don't have class. :lol:
:dance: Noon :dance:

I wish I didn't have to work!! :scream: I wanna sit in front of the TV all day with my dad like I did for Live Aid! Damn being 26 and not 6! :mad:

Queen Bee said:

Are any Brazilian TV stations that are broadcasting it? I'm going to watch the online feed on AOLmusic.com since the 2 American stations that are showing it here won't be showing it live. :mad:

MTV Brazil will be broadcasting it live! :happy:

timothius said:

It's a biscuit. It's fairly solid on the outside. The layer in the middle is pretty solid chocolate & the two layers just inside the outer shell almost have a wafery quality to them.

I guess the only real way to know what they taste like is to try one yourself. Do you want me to torrent one. :hyper: :hyper:
YES!! :drool:

Schmeg said:

I think it's 10 that has the too-cute French award thingie where Bono and Edge are in the studio accepting various awards and I miss all the cuteness trying to figure out what they're saying from translating French subtitles. The best seems to be when they're holding the awards in front of their faces and saying they're Adam and Larry.

Ooh, I was going to ask you which one had that! The gif ARW made of that appearance is too adorable for words. :cute:

timothius said:
It's a biscuit. It's fairly solid on the outside. The layer in the middle is pretty solid chocolate & the two layers just inside the outer shell almost have a wafery quality to them.

I guess the only real way to know what they taste like is to try one yourself. Do you want me to torrent one. :hyper: :hyper:
:hyper: yes please. if anyone else wants it i'll seed for at least the rest of the night :drool:

it sounds like a kit kat to me :hmm: but with a chocolate flavoured wafer instead. but i think they've had chocolate flavoured wafers before as a special edition thingies.

TheBrazilianFly said:
:yikes: The only problem is that I have a Macintosh! :ohmy:
good. i love you then. :kiss:

Queen Bee said:

They'll probably show a lot of the crap in Philly, too. :madspit:

Did I read that they were making a dvd of this, or am I making that up? If there is, can it be available on Sunday, please?

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hyper: yes please. if anyone else wants it i'll seed for at least the rest of the night :drool:

it sounds like a kit kat to me :hmm: but with a chocolate flavoured wafer instead. but i think they've had chocolate flavoured wafers before as a special edition thingies.

Actually it is very similar to a KK now I think of it. But bigger and fatter (as most Australians are). :wink:

I would ysi a Tim Tam... but by there nature Tim Tam's are seedy... thus must be torrented. :D

Schmeg said:

They'll probably show a lot of the crap in Philly, too. :madspit:

Did I read that they were making a dvd of this, or am I making that up? If there is, can it be available on Sunday, please?

Why did we have to get all the shitty acts in Philly? :sad:

I'm pretty sure an official DVD will be released in a few months. In the meantime enajh2 (I'm totally butchering his username :der: ) said he'd be torrenting the stuff he's recorded at TradersDen, I think. :hmm:

timothius said:
Actually it is very similar to a KK now I think of it. But bigger and fatter (as most Australians are). :wink:

I would ysi a Tim Tam... but by there nature Tim Tam's are seedy... thus must be torrented. :D
here in the states we have a big kat which looks quite similar to a tim tam now that i think of it :hmm:

it's like a kit kat, it's made by kit kat, but it's bigger. :D i prefer it over kit kat (although i prefer nestle's kit kat over america's horrible kit kat or big kat) but size doesn't matter as much as what you do with what you've got. :wink:

Queen Bee said:

Why did we have to get all the shitty acts in Philly? :sad:

I'm pretty sure an official DVD will be released in a few months. In the meantime enajh2 (I'm totally butchering his username :der: ) said he'd be torrenting the stuff he's recorded at TradersDen, I think. :hmm:
:sad: America's taste in music is sooooo bad. One more reason to skip the country for a long-term basis.

I know who you mean and that's great!! :drool:

TheBrazilianFly said:

Yes!! I defenitly need to travel!!! Can't wait to get there!! :dance: The only bad thing is the stupid airports and airplanes! :yikes: :madspit:

When you are in Paris just stand around and pretend you're Bono during the ATYCLB period for a few hours in the Airport. Then be Edge. It will be fun. :yes:

Queen Bee said:
Goodnight, Kariann :wave:

True, but at least we don't have an annoying ringtone topping the pop charts. :huh:
:yikes: Very true!!!

:drool: Slow Dancing from Halloween '01 :drool:

Back
Top Bottom