Randoomdumdoomdum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
:ohmy:

I'll send it to you right now!!
my mom's car? :drool:

i bet it was left in her stereo and one of my parents saw it and just put it somewhere else. :mad: they still do not know how to take care of cds or dvds. i see them just lying around, out of their cases. i don't care if they treat their own that way, but in some cases they are mine. and i take pride in how i take care of my belongings. the only cds of mine that are probably scratched are the ones i've owned for like 10 years.

it's probably under a seat :rant:

anyway :shifty:

Queen Bee said:

Some of the tracks aren't strictly Bono solos and there's one that's not even sung by him. :tsk:

I compiled the 5th CD on my own since I had a bunch of extra songs that were just lying around on my computer.
Well I'm assuming those three guys in his back-up band do some solo work every now and then too. :wink: Or do I have the completely wrong idea about the whole thing?

I probably have a bunch of the songs anyway. Is it worthy trying to find/tempting you with various dvd's to get my hands on it? :sexywink:

Kariann said:
Damn! I watch the local news here for the first time in a couple of weeks and who do I get....Ben not Sexyweather man Jym. :mad:
Jym always tells you yt's gonna snow, anyway. :mad: Jym = wynter.

Yt's been awhile synce Y spelled thyngs wyth y's! :love:

Schmeg said:

Well I'm assuming those three guys in his back-up band do some solo work every now and then too. :wink: Or do I have the completely wrong idea about the whole thing?

I probably have a bunch of the songs anyway. Is it worthy trying to find/tempting you with various dvd's to get my hands on it? :sexywink:

Something like that :wink:. Mostly that balding guitarist :shifty:

I'd say so! :yes;

This is a Tim Tam

timtam.jpg

Tim Tam's are over rated. :yes:

Queen Bee said:

Something like that :wink:. Mostly that balding guitarist :shifty:

I'd say so! :yes;
Ah yes, the one with the funny hats? :workingonmygettingmyowngravestonesig:

Welllllllllllllll...5 must-have dvd's for 5 solo project cd's? What are the next 5 must-have's?

The blue crack has taken over my computer screen. It's all light blue. ALL. EVERYTHING. For the last two days. I don't know what's the problem. Sometimes it goes back to normal but today it hasn't. I'm gonna have to call for assistence to see what's the problem.

I'm starting to see everything in light blue. I think I'm going slightly insane. :crack: :crazy:

TheBrazilianFly said:
The blue crack has taken over my computer screen. It's all light blue. ALL. EVERYTHING. For the last two days. I don't know what's the problem. Sometimes it goes back to normal but today it hasn't. I'm gonna have to call for assistence to see what's the problem.

I'm starting to see everything in light blue. I think I'm going slightly insane. :crack: :crazy:
bsod? :D

Kariann said:
I went to set my vcr up to start taping Live 8 since Ill be at work the first hour or so and it asked me if I realized that I had programmed it to tape an excessive amount of time! :laugh:

At what time does Live8 starts over there? It will start at 9 AM here. I can't believe I'll have to wake up in the morning in the first saturday I don't have class. :lol:

Queen Bee said:

:lol: Maybe we could share a grave! :drool:

Ooh! I'll have to get back to you on that one. I'll take a look at the list later. :up:
You know how to find me when you decide. :D I do have sound issues with #'s 10 and 12, just so ya know...12 has the ABC Popmart broadcast and no sound. :sad: I think it's 10 that has the too-cute French award thingie where Bono and Edge are in the studio accepting various awards and I miss all the cuteness trying to figure out what they're saying from translating French subtitles. The best seems to be when they're holding the awards in front of their faces and saying they're Adam and Larry.

KhanadaRhodes said:

that's not solid chocolate though. :|

is it spongy? cakey? is it a cookie/biscuit? a wafer?

It's a biscuit. It's fairly solid on the outside. The layer in the middle is pretty solid chocolate & the two layers just inside the outer shell almost have a wafery quality to them.

I guess the only real way to know what they taste like is to try one yourself. Do you want me to torrent one. :hyper: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom