Randoomdumdoomdum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:

She still has time to call. The "I have to dogsit" is lame...although I have been dropped for dogs before many a time.
The fireworks start at 9 and the traffic getting in is frightening by 7. :shrug: Maybe I can swing by Wakefield on my way home tomorrow.

Holy crap I just realized it's probably going to take me 3 hours to get home from work tomorrow. :eek:

Schmeg said:
I'm also getting hungry and I was in the mood for clamcakes and chowda on the beach. It'll take me an hour to get 10 minutes down the street to the beach at this point, so it's not even worth going alone. :grumpy: :takingoverthewhining:

Well...I shall counteroffer that if we had that private jet I would send it for you and you could see our fireworks. Ours is kickass...the best in central Ohoi. I am taking the leftover Casa Fiesta chips and salsa to enjoy.

I still need to try chowda.

shari schultz said:
I would like to see Coldplay when they are in the area but I don't want to go to the Venue they are playing at ..........Never been there. Scary stories about the traffic and the police in the area....I will pass on Alpine Valley

I dont really like the venue where they are going to be at too much either but $18 tickets is calling my name.

Kariann said:

Well...I shall counteroffer that if we had that private jet I would send it for you and you could see our fireworks. Ours is kickass...the best in central Ohoi. I am taking the leftover Casa Fiesta chips and salsa to enjoy.

I still need to try chowda.
We need that private jet, dammit!! It would come in so handy!!

I'm not really upset since I had fun after work last night...I just really wanted to see some fireworks!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT I think I just cancelled that download!!!! :banghead:

:lol: I should just go to bed now!

Kariann said:

We'll be cutting it close to get parked.
Parking! :lmao: I might as well walk from here at this point!

:hmm: It's ONLY three miles...

Schmeg said:

We need that private jet, dammit!! It would come in so handy!!

I'm not really upset since I had fun after work last night...I just really wanted to see some fireworks!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT I think I just cancelled that download!!!! :banghead:

:lol: I should just go to bed now!

I know...we need get on winning the lottery now!

Kariann said:

What's so funny about parking. :eyebrow:

They are held at the racetrack and there is a huge field to park in. Getting out will be the hell of it all...thus taking the dvd player for entertainment.
I was laughing at the idea of parking for the fireworks down the street! :giggle: I really might as well walk!!!

:up: dvd player

I just called my dad and they're coming to get me to go to the beach fireworks. :reject: :lmao: I am suddenly rolling on the floor laughing about how I got ditched for dogs by the friend I see once every 6 months!

I am having a white choclate-covered pretzel with sprinkles for dinner. I hope the line at Iggy's isn't too long...I'm hungry!

My mom just called the house phone and asked where I was. :der:

We're going to the Neck not the Beach so no Iggy's. :sad:

My Guinness shirt feels funny at the neck and shoulders. :huh:

Gotta fold up some chairs and run! :wave: Have a good night everyone!

Schmeg said:
My mom just called the house phone and asked where I was. :der:

We're going to the Neck not the Beach so no Iggy's. :sad:

My Guinness shirt feels funny at the neck and shoulders. :huh:

Gotta fold up some chairs and run! :wave: Have a good night everyone!
Enjoy the dinner and fireworks!

Kariann said:

Iggy's :drool: I ate more of those while at the airport last week.

What I could really go for right now is Del's. :drool:
I was going to ask you how they traveled! I have a feeling it would be kind of like how well Guinness travels. :wink:

:drool: Del's :drool:

Why didn't I watch the online rebroadcast before?? It's sooooooooooooo much better without the damn veejays talking over everything! :der:

Queen Bee said:

How big is the file? :(
I don't know, it's just a song...I've uploaded videos in minutes, and I can't even send this one in an e-mail!

Do you have AIM?

Queen Bee said:
Yeah. I'll log on right now. I'm Barbarooster. :wave:
Sweet, you'll be receiving a file from whitegoldenpearl in a minute! :D

Back
Top Bottom