Randoomdumdoomdum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^
Muse is a priority don't worry, they caught my eye in a big way :yes:

Without commercial interruptions? I'm afraid America may be becoming just one giant commercial interruption in itself. :(

I have The Who live @ Albert Hall on DVD... great performance I think they are an amazing band who go very hard & very well. I'm starting to get into Floyd. I've lived a lot of my life sheltered musically :reject:.

What I want to know is how you got into such good music so young. :jealous: :D

Queen Bee said:
But they just performed Who Are You and Won't Get Fooled Again. :confused:

My mind is still blanking though, so I maybe they did have a 3rd performance :huh:
i was just making a joke that wasn't funny in the first place. i suck :happy:

timothius said:
Last night was brilliant - this morning not so good. :huh:

Take the good with the bad.
:hug:

Queen Bee said:

Eat your heart out :flirt:

Yum! :)

No seriously. :happy:

Is it parental influence or are you the most random person on the face of the planet?

I swore off many a good band because my dad had them in his record collection. To me record collection = pain. Now I have my own collection :reject:.

Irony :drool:

timothius said:
I swore off many a good band because my dad had them in his record collection. To me record collection = pain. Now I have my own collection :reject:.
:shame:

i grew up listening to music from the 60s, 70s, and 80s. they really don't make them like they used to. i like to think i have good taste in music and i do like most of the classic artists, but i've never been able to get into the who. please don't hate me guys. :(

timothius said:

Yum! :)

No seriously. :happy:

Is it parental influence or are you the most random person on the face of the planet?

Irony :drool:

My parents?! Ha! They have horrible taste in music. :happy: I've mostly discovered bands on my own or through recommendations by my friends. :up: Come to think of it, I discovered Muse 3 years ago when I was raiding an ex-friend's music collection. :hmm:

Queen Bee said:

My parents?! Ha! They have horrible taste in music. :happy: I've mostly discovered bands on my own or through recommendations by my friends. :up: Come to think of it, I discovered Muse 3 years ago when I was raiding an ex-friend's music collection. :hmm:

If you stole theyre Muse CD I can see why they are you're ex-friend. You stay the hell away from my CD/Record collection! :mad: :madspit:

I wish I could say my parents have a shit taste in music, Dad has all the Floyd, Who, Beatles, Roxy Music etc etc albums & the two acts my Mum was looking foward to tonight was Sgt Peppers & Floyd. Mind you when you ask Dad about U2 he says... "I Will Follow was good...". :mad: :madspit:

Having semi-cool parents is embarresing. :reject:

Queen Bee said:
Come to think of it, I discovered Muse 3 years ago when I was raiding an ex-friend's music collection. :hmm:
it's embarrassing to think about all my ex-friend's tastes in music. luckily in most cases i did not like the same thing they did.

timothius said:

If you stole theyre Muse CD I can see why they are you're ex-friend. You stay the hell away from my CD/Record collection! :mad: :madspit:

I wish I could say my parents have a shit taste in music, Dad has all the Floyd, Who, Beatles, Roxy Music etc etc albums & the two acts my Mum was looking foward to tonight was Sgt Peppers & Floyd. Mind you when you ask Dad about U2 he says... "I Will Follow was good...". :mad: :madspit:

Having semi-cool parents is embarresing. :reject:

Fine, I see how it is! :angry:

My mom's into Christian music and my dad's big on salsa music. :|

Back
Top Bottom