Randoomdumdoomdum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
Part of my aversion to Snoop Dog is the fact that a guy I couldnt stand at work tried to claim he was a close friend of his and they partied together whenever he came to town. The dude was pretty much a lier...I mean seriously could one believe that this scrawny guy wrestled alligators and was bit by a poisonous snake in Costa Rica.

Anyway when Snoop was going to come here we all were like..can you hook us up with tickets and he jumped all around the subject.

Gotta love pathological liars :rolleyes:

Oh, I just remembered something... if you've got iTunes, you can buy the performance of Sgt. Peppers for $0.99. I'd imagine the rest of the songs from today's concert will eventually be available for sale as well.

Queen Bee said:

Gotta love pathological liars :rolleyes:

Oh, I just remembered something... if you've got iTunes, you can buy the performance of Sgt. Peppers for $0.99. I'd imagine the rest of the songs from today's concert will eventually be available for sale as well.

Good to know! I was planning on visiting Itunes this weekend anyway to spend money that I really shouldnt spend...but music is considered a necessity right?

KhanadaRhodes said:
i won't even be able to watch live 8 tomorrow. i won't have the time. :sigh:

:wave: night!
:sigh: my last post typed from my apartment.

anyway i'm more or less all moved in now to my parents' and i've got my computer all set up and they're going to put my television and stereo in. it's a bit cramped but it's not too bad.

Queen Bee said:
Khanada!!!

Go to http://music.aol.com/live_8_concert/live_now and click on Rome. They're re-broadcasting Duran Duran's set right now!
it doesn't like safari :down:

but luckily i've already got the video. if i find out dd played more than the two videos i've found though, i'll be pissed. of course their site hasn't updated with a setlist or anything. :mad:

Kariann said:
I'm trying to talk myself into going to Victory's and see if people from work are there but the place is such a meat market that I dont feel comfortable going in alone. Bad experiences the last time I went there.

:hug:

Why don't you phone there and have your co-workers paged :hmm:

It's finally over :dance:

I'm incredibly tired (3 hours of sleep :crazy: ) and haven't eaten anything all day. I didn't think I was going to watch all of Live 8 planted by my computer screen. Fucking MTV/VH1 and their butchered broadcasts. :madspit:

I'll have to catch the London re-broadcast again in a few minutes. I want to watch the performances I missed when the AOL site was going haywire on me. Oh, and Paris too. Muse's performance was amazing :drool:

I'm going to go eat something in the meantime :wave:

Got home from work, made a bee line for tv, rewound tape, paced while tape rewound, hit play and
U2 :hyper:and:hyper:Paul McCartney performing together:love::love: X's 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000..............

Back
Top Bottom