Randoomdomdumdomdom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:| I have a half of bottle of water to drink and that is it :mad: I need to go to the store. I wish I would have known that an hour ago or I would have stopped.

Schmeg said:
:tsk: I can't believe you're not suuporting your company!

We were too expensive :reject:

By a few hundred dollars. Its nice to see what the competition offers...you know...research. Or something.

The pb&j will be on toast...all natural peanut butter (it is a little crunchy), and homemade rasberry jam from Duluth, MN (my aunt brought it out here for me!). :D

I'm starting to get nervous about setting the VCR and stuff...gonna do that and take a shower. I'll probably be back before Conan and the boys come on.

:hyper:

:nerd:

zoney! said:

The pb&j will be on toast...all natural peanut butter (it is a little crunchy), and homemade rasberry jam from Duluth, MN (my aunt brought it out here for me!). :D

:tsk: Crunchy peanut butter is not my friend :tsk:

I'm having toast and creamy Real peanut butter :drool:

I forgot this....:heart: Duluth :drool: I haven't been up there in years. I bet it's gorgeous up there right now.

zoney! said:

We were too expensive :reject:

By a few hundred dollars. Its nice to see what the competition offers...you know...research. Or something.

Shopping the competition! :up: You can be a spy!

I'm in for the pb&j on toast, especially if the peanut butter is crunchy. :drool:

zoney! said:

Yes...I will make a decision this weekend!? Does that work?

Kariann...yes, zoney and the airport. Here is what's weird. I remember how EXCITED I use to get to purchase an airline ticket.

You would think that knowing how easy it is for me to jump on a plane and go, that purchasing a ticket wouldn't be exciting...WELL....Damn, I am so excited about the itinerary I just purchased :nerd:

Confession: I am not flying the airline I work for AND I am not flying out of the airport I work at. :shifty:

Your decision should be yes to Detroit!

Not flying your airline. :tsk: Just kidding...I shop elsewhere for clothes from time to time and it feels kind of good to rebel...just sucks not getting the discount.

arw9797 said:
My day:

9 AM meeting :crack:

10-11:30--:crazy:

11:30-1:00 lunch meeting :yawn: Since I worked tonight I had planned on coming home for lunch until I found out that the meeting today was required.

1-4 :crazy:. My guy in the funding dept was out today so his back up started to make up rules and tell me things were wrong that have always been our standard practice. I had to go to my VP and get her to tell this person that I was right because she wouldn't listen. My VP thinks I'm crazy now after our conversation. My mom called to tell me that I better be at work tonight and not to quit. :shifty:

4-5:15--happy hour with 1st job to say :wave: to our boss. Rumor has it my old boss that quit and came back to work with the legal team wants her job back :rant: I KNEW that would happen :mad: My VP, same one that now thinks I crazy, told me I'm sick and shouldn't over due it and to quit my 2nd job. She told me she was sad I was leaving 45 minutes early from the party....:coocoo:

5:30-9:45---2nd job. Winter coat sale :scream:

Plus I have a sinus infection and did not have time to call the dr. I hope they don't make me go in tomorrow because I don't have the time at work to even take a lunch tomorrow. It went from dead to insane in 2 days.

Sounds kind of like a crazy day. Do you have to work the second job tomorrow too?

zoney! said:

:bow: you just described the most perfect PB&J

toast -real jam -all natural peanut butter:drool:

wheat bread... and the peanut butter before the jam ?

:uhoh:

<going now :wave:

Kariann said:

Sounds kind of like a crazy day. Do you have to work the second job tomorrow too?

NO!!!!!!!! :drool: I'm coming home and doing nothing. I do have to work on Saturday from 10-4.

I think 2 nights is too much. I might tell them after the 3 weeks of scheduling that is already done that they need to do either 2 nights and no Saturday or 1 night and a Saturday. Maybe it's just because I worked 2 nights in a row but I'm completely worn out. :sad:

I just set the VCR and I have NO idea if it's going to work. :crack: Shower time!

redkat said:

:bow: you just described the most perfect PB&J

toast -real jam -all natural peanut butter:drool:

wheat bread... and the peanut butter before the jam ?

:uhoh:

<going now :wave:

I actually have some whole wheat bread! And of course...the peanut butter before the jam. :D

Did you see I booked my Vegas flight tonight! I will sleep all the way from Philly to San Fran knowing I won't be in Vegas until just before midnight on Friday night. :hyper:

zoney! said:

Its like heaven! :angel:
Especially if it's crunchy peanut butter! :drool: I need the crunch after that fling with Super Crunchy peanut butter we had around here a few months ago. :combust:

zoney! said:

I actually have some whole wheat bread! And of course...the peanut butter before the jam. :D

Did you see I booked my Vegas flight tonight! I will sleep all the way from Philly to San Fran knowing I won't be in Vegas until just before midnight on Friday night. :hyper:

Z

no one else understands my pb&j pickiness. I use Knotts preserves but I bet the ones from Duluth are even better.

Vegas:
does that mean you're missing the party thursday night :(

Booked a hotel yet?

Schmeg said:

Especially if it's crunchy peanut butter! :drool: I need the crunch after that fling with Super Crunchy peanut butter we had around here a few months ago. :combust:

Is that good on pumpkin bread? :wink:

redkat said:

Z

no one else understands my pb&j pickiness. I use Knotts preserves but I bet the ones from Duluth are even better.

Vegas:
does that mean you're missing the party thursday night :(

Booked a hotel yet?

Knots Berry Fram :drool:

There is NO way I would/could make it in for that Thursday deal. It is a school night.

I haven't figured out the hotel deal. I may looking to bunk with people or something.

There's a place in Pasadena , Ca....called Birdy's and they sell the best banana bread in the world.:drool: ...the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom