Randoomdomdumdomdom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

zoney! said:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:drool:

Kariann said:
I should be going to bed.
Me too...I counted up the hours of sleep I got when I was on break today and the grand total was...

12 out of the last 72 hours.

:lol: :crack: No wonder I'm hallucinating Zoney posts!

Kariann said:

Well then that is my total too. I think I will be able to sneak in a nap before my mom's appt tomorrow.
:drool: I can sleep until 10. :drool:

:wave: Night, Kariann!

I am really tired tonight.

I did sneak in a nap before I took my mom to the eye doctor. While we were there I Still Haven't Found came on the radio and my mom began to talk about Bono kind of loud and was very animated to the point that she didnt hear them call her name. It was kind of funny.

I'm really tired, too...I think it's because the sun goes down so damn early these days.

:yawn:

I can't WAIT for Sunday; it's my first day off in a few weeks that I'm not spending at U2 Fantasy Camp which means I can relax and eat and not walk 1936719 miles! I don't know what I'm going to do with myself, actually.

:shifty: I got an e-mail with a longer e-mail promised. And I am apparently "soooooo awesome."

:banghead:

zoney! said:
WAIT...does he know you post here? :uhoh:
Yes, but he doesn't know my name here, and he doesn't like Interference anyway. :angel:

Why do I keep trying to use the U2 calendar for actual calendar purposes? :der:

Has anyone else noticed there's no October 31st on it? :laugh: Somehow I'm not surprised.

Um...he's moving and too busy to stalk me online maybe? :crack:

:yikes: My e-mail address is schmegh...I might as well put my social security number on a billboard on Rt. 95.

Schmeg said:
Um...he's moving and too busy to stalk me online maybe? :crack:

:yikes: My e-mail address is schmegh...I might as well put my social security number on a billboard on Rt. 95.

Not to mention there certainly are no photos of yourself on here where he could verify its you either. :eyebrow: :ohmy: :laugh: Do you know what his username is here? Because you can check his profile and see if he has visited recently. :shrug:

and you didnt answer my prior question :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom