Randoomdomdumdomdom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:love: Adam's tiny bass :love:

I'll take a picture for everyone in a second.

Kariann said:

Did I miss something?

*lost*
Nope, just give me and Crapfish a few minutes.

:laugh:

Fah! you've been neglecting Randoom! :tsk:

Se7en said:

out of all of my years here i never knew you were female.

but i am just kidding around. no offense intended. :kiss:
Okay, I'm sorry about being paranoid. :)

shari schultz said:
Hey there fah :wave:
Things a little less crazy for you with the mini fahs and work?

Where should I start?

It was our wedding anniversary on Wednesday but we didn't go out for dinner as I had to pick my Dad up at the airport at 5 pm. He was returning from his cruise to/around the Hawaiian Islands. I got a lovely postcard :|

I worked yesterday and today and it was super busy :ohmy:

The teachers are on strike here so Mr fah stayed home with the mini fahs today. Next week won't be a problem but if the strike goes any longer we are going to run into some daycare issues.

It's the Thanksgiving holiday weekend here but since I'm working the next 2 nights we won't be eating our turkey and all the trimmings (stuffing et al) til Monday.

Okay, this is what I got from Shari...I was expecting just a photograph, but included in the mailer was...

344%3B972723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2323%3D%3C48%3D%3A8%3B%3D3232%3C4899%3A%3A98nu0mrj

FLAT U2!

Edit: Edge's guitar is awesome.

Last edited:
There was also a silver Sharpie in the envelope but I can't promise our favorite international pen theives will give it back.

Schmeg said:
Okay, this is what I got from Shari...I was expecting just a photograph, but included in the mailer was...

344%3B972723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2323%3D%3C48%3D%3A8%3B%3D3232%3C4899%3A%3A98nu0mrj

FLAT U2!
felt inspired by a coworkers grandsons, thank you Sam and Josh

shari schultz said:

felt inspired by a coworkers grandsons, thank you Sam and Josh
Sam and Josh are awesome. I wish we had these earlier! Maybe at the end of the tour we'll give them to the band and see what they say. :laugh:

Kariann....

IF you are sick, you can blame it on ARW9797 indirectly. HOW?

Well, it is obvious you got sick from me...and I am sick because she told me to wear shorts. :grumpy:

:sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom