Randoom is a dish best served cold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently CF did not remember that I told her I was working all weekend since she called this morning while I was at work to see if I wanted to go to the movie this afternoon. The scary thing was that when I went to call her back I had a huge brain freeze and could not remember her home phone. :ohmy:

Oh well we have Gaelic Storm on Thursday! :hyper:

:yuck: it is so hot in my apartment! :sad: :scream: I can't decide if I want to run to Target to get another fan. I was going to buy one yesterday but I forgot. :mad:

Kariann said:

Must be like it is here....it was 91 a little bit ago.

it's really not even that warm out. It was nice and cool at my parents house so I figured it would be comfortable here since I left the windows open. :tsk: Nope! :mad:

I really want to watch a few of the dvd's Meg sent me but I feel like such crap right now that I don't know if I could concentrate on anything :tsk: :sad:

headache gone:up:

It is 82 degrees and windy. All the severe storms missed this time:dance:
i did take my U2 tickets to work, the weather guys made it sound like the world could end today

Queen Bee said:
Speaking of watermelons!

bono007.jpg

:laugh: I missed this one last night!

fah said:
I'm watching 'David Bowie - A Reality Tour' :dance:

Recorded in Dublin of all places

'Hot tramp, I love you so'

I'm in a Bowie mood now. Thanks! :D I might have to purchase some stuff on iTunes later :yes:

my 2 favorite Davids....

343%3B24%3B923232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3232986%3A54426nu0mrj

:drool: :heart: :love:

the boy was online briefly. I gave him my cell phone number and told him to call but that he could always email to make plans too. I wonder if he'll call. I'm not going to answer it though. :reject: He can leave a message. :D

:wave: Happy Red Rocks Day, everyone! I haven't watched it yet but I plan to fix that very soon!

I was waiting to coordinate with Colorado time...yeah... :shifty:

I don't think I have appreciated Gav/Mac yet. :reject:

:lmao:!!! Work of art! :applaud:

I wish I had the U2 calendar. I have one from the local supermarket and it's a calming wave of water. But that's besides the point!

Crazy question. Is Randoom completely random or does things make sense? Always stood at the door but never ventured in. :huh:

CD's have taken over my desk.

Clothes have taken over my bed.

I was home for exactly one hour this afternoon, and some of that time was spent in the shower.

How did the mess happen? :scream:

When did I move to Philadelphia?
Apparently Milwaukee has become Philadelphia on Paul McCartneys website~ 23/10/05 is listed as Philadelphia
I
T

I
S

M
I
L
W
A
U
K
E
E
!
:mad:
Vertical typing, oddly satisfying...........
I have the tickets...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom