Randoom is a dish best served cold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Entertainment Weekly graded the guys duds from the tour.
:bono: got a B-
:adam: got a B
The :edge: got a C
and
:larry: got an A(Her comments about Larry............"Black shirt. Black pants. Drumsticks. Muscles. Sigh. :laugh: )

shari schultz said:
Entertainment Weekly graded the guys duds from the tour.
:bono: got a B-
:adam: got a B
The :edge: got a C
and
:larry: got an A(Her comments about Larry............"Black shirt. Black pants. Drumsticks. Muscles. Sigh. :laugh: )

BONO: The man who was MacPhisto barely strays from a black and red color scheme over the course of four costume changes. But it's the little touches- a white headband spelling out "CoeXisT" in religious symbols, a goose-stepping soldier outfit (and stupid hat) for the Achtung Baby encore- that prove the slightly absurd show must go on. Grade: B-

THE EDGE: The skullcapped guitarist makes the one true misstep (we'll just chalk Bono's accessory choices up to his being, you know, Bono): His long-sleeved tees are tie-dyed in drab gray stripes, making him look like he slept on a city steam grate. Come to think of it, we kinda miss the flash of that old "Mr. The Edge" shirt. Grade: C-

ADAM CLAYTON: Wearing black-collared shirts and trusty cargo pants, the bassist aims for comfort over fashion, and that's a good thing (considering his old blaze-orange jumpsuits). One note: he and The Edge seem to have relinquished their eyewear, giving Bono's Bulgari shades a monopoly. We miss Clayton's cute-geek rims. Grade: B

LARRY MULLEN JR.: Black shirt. Black pants. Drumsticks. Muscles. Sigh. Grade: A

Ten Most Recent Searches Made By Our Users
Date Query Results
06-04-2005 at 10:43 PM gavin friday 615
06-04-2005 at 09:33 PM Bravery 423
06-04-2005 at 09:09 PM status 3519
06-04-2005 at 09:09 PM uwwedoogie 192
06-04-2005 at 08:41 PM pixies 610
06-04-2005 at 08:41 PM pixies 610
06-04-2005 at 08:21 PM torrents instructions 6
06-04-2005 at 08:12 PM larry smiles 728
06-04-2005 at 07:40 PM audioscrobbler 10
06-04-2005 at 06:24 PM Placebo
Gee, I wonder who is looking for Gavin Friday?????:shifty:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i remember seeing this headband but not knowing what it spelled out. does anyone have a pic? :reject:

ee72612d.jpg

shari schultz said:

Gee, I wonder who is looking for Gavin Friday?????:shifty:
:lol: I love that someone has searched "larry smiles." Is it really that hard to find a picture of him smiling??

Queen Bee said:
One of my search results for Gavin Friday came up with "So Bono was in my drawers. Part 14" :no:

Edit: Apparently he's featured prominently in that fan fic. :yikes:
:eek: I think anything in there falls under the Don't Read Pleba clause.

My friend is now wondering why I typed GAVIN! in my IM to her........don't really want to explain:reject:
Doing 2 things at once is not good tonight

shari schultz said:
My friend is now wondering why I typed GAVIN! in my IM to her........don't really want to explain:reject:
Doing 2 things at once is not good tonight
:lol: You don't think she'd understand the joy and wonder of Gavin Photoshop jobs?

shari schultz said:

If she wants to know who Gavin is... just share the picture that kicked the thread off. She will not ask any further questions. :wink:

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:

:lmao:

I keep distracting myself by coming back and reading this thread. I'll never finish! :scream:
You go back to photoshop or Kariann will give you dagger eyes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom