Randoom is a dish best served cold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Speaking of watermelons!

bono007.jpg
:lmao:

That's a long watermelon he's got there...

:shifty:

:silent:

Schmeg said:

:lol: Yes, to have a Randoom you need :mad: and :dancinggavin:!
By :mad: I meant :mac:, of course...I also need to make some hilarious typo. :rolleyes:

We like to be creative with our titles here. :yes:

And we are lucky to have Queen Bee, the resident Photoshop master/song poster/avatar maker, etc. :D

Queen Bee said:
How awesome would a picture of MacPhisto ballroom dancing with Gavin Friday be? Our ultimate thread mascots in one picture! Somebody please stop me from creating this. :shifty:
:macdevil:gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shari schultz said:
:macdevil:gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hyper:

shari schultz said:

mmmmmhmmmmmm:combust:
:hmm: I have this but I haven't listened to it yet...I might have to do that very soon...

Queen Bee said:
I'm off to PLEBA to go search for Gavin Friday pictures for this image. :|

Listen to it noooowwwww :yes:
Someone convinced me to watch Jonathan Russ again. :wink: :kariann:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom