Randoom Gets Dirty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
A few adjustments... :wink:

SSBOAB.jpg

:drool: I love it!

Everyone in my house is grumpy but me. Thank God they're all leaving! :rolleyes: I need to take a shower and find some gaudy Christmas stickers and gingerbread cookies. In that order. I think I went to work with bedhead.

I have also had too much caffeine, can you tell?

:hyper:

I think I need to put the :bono::yawn: on a CD and entertain impure thoughts all the way back to work. :hmm:

:ohmy: Scratch those plans...I am listening for my Cue to Call!

:drool:

HJY is 54 on my quickdial...check.

I can answer any U2 related question they ask me...check.

Okay, sometime before 4:00 needs to be NOW!

:hmm: Maybe I'll take the phone and the radio into the shower with me...I knew I should have showered earlier but Jim was taking FOREVER in there and then cranky people were FINALLY taking the air conditioner out of my window and putting down the storm window.

*crossing all possible appendages*

I think I will work on my picture album and my music binders while I am listening. I'll keep everyone posted. I'll probably even be on AIM in case I need to be :hyper: or :rant:.

Here's the double shot...Beautiful Day and...CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS!

:faint:

My phone is open and ready to hit send...

This song is so beautiful. :sad:

:angry: If this dj keeps teasing me I'm gonna scream.

Oh great now a commercial for the "Exclusive listening party!" Nooooo, don't give me the chance to call, just keep teasing me!

Well at least I know what the cue to csll sounds like now.

:angry:

I WILL get registered, I will! :madspit:

:drool: :ohmy: :combust: :faint:

I don't know which part makes me :drool: more:

the yawn or Mr Macphisto

:faint:

Oh and I love how he says he's been asleep in bed...:shifty: where else would he have been sleeping?

I promised myself I wouldn't leave the house today and I would clean and pack.

:laugh:

I've already been to a Target, Office Max, and T J Maxx.

Speaking of....I've had a T J Maxx weekend. Last night I went to dinner with the parents and my bro and after we went to the Maxx I used to work at. It was such a dump! The one I went to today was a lot nicer than my old one. It was just awful. I can't believe I spent 6 1/2 years under than roof. It's not what it once was. It used to be the #1 Maxx in the state. It was a sad sight to see last night.

arw9797 said:
I'm thinking Macphisto over the yawn :drool:
:combust:

Both are very good!

I should go look for gingerbread cookies and go to my meeting. I'm :yawn:ing too but I don't think anyone's fainting over that!

Queen Bee said:

I'd do it for you for free but I'm stuck in the desert in 60º weather. :drool: :p

:mad: :madspit:

well it's 45 here and the layer of ice on the pond will be gone soon...but it'll return :mad:

:drool: desert :drool:

I had a dream about the desert last night. I think I need to move to the southwest and get out of the cold north. I :heart: it there. But I suppose I'd miss my lakes and forrests and change of seasons.

arw9797 said:

:mad: :madspit:

well it's 45 here and the layer of ice on the pond will be gone soon...but it'll return :mad:

:drool: desert :drool:

I had a dream about the desert last night. I think I need to move to the southwest and get out of the cold north. I :heart: it there. But I suppose I'd miss my lakes and forrests and change of seasons.

Lakes? Forrests? Both are foreign concepts to me. :sad:

Queen Bee said:

Lakes? Forrests? Both are foreign concepts to me. :sad:

:hug:

I live in the land of 10,000 lakes. Lakes and Target stores are on every corner here! I lived in a forrest for 10 years. It's so beautiful :drool:

I went to Lake Mead in Nevada a few months ago. :yuck: It was so cool to see a lake in the middle of the desert but it was so nasty too :yuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom