Randoom From Your Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DKM in boston, st. patty's week show

opening: confront (boston hxc/oi!) and the anti-heroes (one of the best american oi bands out there)

:hyper:

it sold out in a few hours, so i'm holding onto my tix for dear life (kind of like i am with my u2 tix).

:der:

They sold out in hours? Amatuers! :sexywink:

*runs and hides*

Schmeg said:
:der:

They sold out in hours? Amatuers! :sexywink:

*runs and hides*

:lol:

the pre-sale tix were snatched up in minutes, people got online about 10 minutes after it started and they were gone.

the regular sale, the first 4 shows, were gone in 2 or 3 hours, is the impression i get. they added 2 other shows, both have sold out.

hahaha, ameatures...but i still find it hard to believe that a u2 show can compete with one of these gigs...

i mean, i puked on the stage last year! that's not going to happen with u2! (i'm trying to forget it, it's one of those series of bad experiences during "skinhead on the MBTA") i'm not going to get stepped on or kicked by bono, and i'm not going to nearly fall onto larry's drum set....

IWasBored said:
DKM in boston, st. patty's week show

opening: confront (boston hxc/oi!) and the anti-heroes (one of the best american oi bands out there)

:hyper:

it sold out in a few hours, so i'm holding onto my tix for dear life (kind of like i am with my u2 tix).

That's what I thought!

When my U2 tickets arrive they are going to be guarded by SSBOAB.

IWasBored said:

i mean, i puked on the stage last year! that's not going to happen with u2! (i'm trying to forget it, it's one of those series of bad experiences during "skinhead on the MBTA") i'm not going to get stepped on or kicked by bono, and i'm not going to nearly fall onto larry's drum set....

You what?!

SSBOAB would be a good gaurd. any psychotic plebans trying to get them would be distracted, and anyone else would be scared off!

:wink:

*runs and hides really far away*

Kariann said:

You what?!

hahaha, yeah i got really dehydrated dancing around while there were still only about 20 or 30 people up on the stage (i was up in front of the crowd, and the box al was singing on was about 6 inches from the baracade, so once everyone started piling over, i easily slithered over the baracade onto the box...), and apparently dancing around like a moron didn't work after screaming my lungs out...once the stage filled up, i tried to get back towards the drum set where there was air, i was in the middle of the crowd, and puked on some poor kid's shoes.

:eek:

it was kind of embarrasing...someone gave me a bottle of water when i got out of there, and i was fine.

but that sucked.

IWasBored said:
SSBOAB would be a good gaurd. any psychotic plebans trying to get them would be distracted, and anyone else would be scared off!

:wink:

*runs and hides really far away*
:madspit:

:crack:
my mom just called.

she was trying to play a cd in the playstation and had no idea how to get it to work.

she also managed to plug the controller into the memory card slot, and then once she put it in the right spot, she had it upside-down :der:

my mom has a degree in math from smith college, and she's in law school now. she's not stupid, but sometimes she can be so fucking DUMB.

:|

IWasBored said:

hahaha, yeah i got really dehydrated dancing around while there were still only about 20 or 30 people up on the stage (i was up in front of the crowd, and the box al was singing on was about 6 inches from the baracade, so once everyone started piling over, i easily slithered over the baracade onto the box...), and apparently dancing around like a moron didn't work after screaming my lungs out...once the stage filled up, i tried to get back towards the drum set where there was air, i was in the middle of the crowd, and puked on some poor kid's shoes.

:eek:

it was kind of embarrasing...someone gave me a bottle of water when i got out of there, and i was fine.

but that sucked.

:lmao:

Sorry but it's one of those things that it's not funny but it is.

Kariann said:

hahaha, it IS funny. it's funny now, anyway. it sure as hell wasn't funny then! why do you think i never mentioned it!

some time i'd like to see them play that song and remain un-kicked, and completly healthy...

you know a song is a good song when you still love it, despite having bad things happen to you every time you've seen the band play it live.

Kariann said:

:shifty: I was laughing too, for the same reason. Sorry! :angel:

Schmeg said:

:shifty: I was laughing too, for the same reason. Sorry! :angel:

you know what? i think it was worse the first time i saw them. i didn't puke or anything, but at least i could get out of the crowd. the first time, i didn't make it over the baracade cos some fat fuck crowd surfed on top of me and squashed me...

second time wasn't bad, i just got kicked in the head.

4th time they didn't even play it.

now, i've seen kiss me i'm shitfaced twice, let's a) hope i never see it live again or b) make it through unscathed...

didn't like the human step-ladder thing much...or the floating in the crowd...dude, my feet were not on the ground for more than half that song. the crowd was packed so tight it didn't matter, but it was scary as hell, and i didn't want to get dropped onto my knees.

:laugh: always an adventure.

Mousepad:

33995%3A3523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323498%3C9%3B256ot1lsi

WHOOHOOOO

i gots email!

ducky boys email!

the show i'm going to a week from tomorrow is at 5pm.

now i must email this jimmyhellokittyturkey dude and see if he'll tell me exactly how much it's gonna cost.

Kariann said:

You really aren't sorry....be honest!!!!
Okay, you're right! :macdevil: :lmao:

:yikes: I would be pretty freaked out if my feet weren't on the ground in a croaw like that!

Schmeg said:

Okay, you're right! :macdevil: :lmao:

:yikes: I would be pretty freaked out if my feet weren't on the ground in a croaw like that!

evil wankerman :wink:

:lol:

i didn't make it over that damn baracade (not too many people did, security put a damper on that and ken went back up to the stage by himself)....but i did get to sing along during the chorus along with the guy next to me...and then there was the street dogs set (and mike liked my shirt :nerd: )! and agnostic front! and murphy's law! and bad religion! and that was just a good day in general. the warped tour needs to be like that on a regular basis, none of this emo shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom