Randoom From Your Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit

i just took a look at the web playlist thing. it's going to take forver. i mean like it's going to take something like 2 hours to log in the sheer number of songs i play in a single show.

:rant: :mad:

this is a job for FWB.

Don't you just love systems that are designed by people who never have to use them. We are eventully getting something new and improved at work too.

And it is admin based rather than operational. No more windows, no more mouse and it's all straight typing with code.

:mad:

:down:

system designer's hell is a place where they should be forced to use all the shit they forced upon other people as being new and improved :mad:

it's official - the only metal worth listening to comes from europe.

holy fuck, i'm so not a metal head.

my brain hurts after listening to this stuff for more than 15 min.

:crazy:

....must.....find.....way.....to....finish.....set....without....head.....exploding.

i see you wankerman!

talk to me

the metal is making me stupid :crack:

last song!! :hyper:

note to self: never play a 6 song metal set that doesn't include motorhead and/or nightwish.

IWasBored said:
i see you wankerman!

talk to me

the metal is making me stupid :crack:

last song!! :hyper:

note to self: never play a 6 song metal set that doesn't include motorhead and/or nightwish.
:lol: I keep getting distracted by things in other windows! Sorry! :D

:alsonotametalhead:

:evil:

:rockon: madcap's cover of blitz's "new age"!!!

all i gotta say is the kids don't care.

:hmm: Do I want a snack? I think I need chocolate. And warmth. when the hell is this winter thing going to be done? It's not funny anymore!! It's COLD!!

ooooh

i should play DKM's cover of that

:hmm:

next time...i already played "never alone" and i've got some bruisers cued up....

next week there's a basketball game, so i won't be around. i'm driving out to cambridge with kat to see the ducky boys...assuming a certain person on myspace gets back to me with the exact time of this show :rant:

How did we end up with that Crumbs re: USA similar thread again? Did I reuse a title?

Tylenol and heat pad :drool:

My back feels a lot better already. I just sat on the couch for about 45 minutes and didnt' move. I should have had a heat pad at work today :mad:

Schmeg said:
:hmm: Do I want a snack? I think I need chocolate. And warmth. when the hell is this winter thing going to be done? It's not funny anymore!! It's COLD!!

it was wicked hot out today...like 40s or 50s or something.

all i know is that i was sweating like a pig running around town in my flight.

it's always hotter than hell in the main studio here. i'll switch places with you...i'm wearing a tshirt and getting up frequently to avoid swamp-ass. :crack:

arw9797 said:
Tylenol and heat pad :drool:

My back feels a lot better already. I just sat on the couch for about 45 minutes and didnt' move. I should have had a heat pad at work today :mad:

:hug:

wankerman, i have no clue about the title. i can't remember all the randooooms. i miss the old one! :scream:

street dogs shirt!

:D

:hmm: in this light, it looks brown. it was a dull army green this morning...

did i mention that we have a lovely new copy of the new street dogs album now?

why the FUCK did jerod get to review it??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

he's the guy who responded when i asked him to play something on savin hill with "name sounds familiar...who's in the band?"

:mad:

i added my 2 cents. :D

I'm BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED AS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

:(

:|

:drool:

mark linskey's cover of bruce springsteen's "this hard land" sounds fan-fucking-tastic on the moniters here.

soooooooo much better than it does in my computer speakers

:bow:

pepokiss said:
I'm BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED AS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

:(

:|

do me a favor, put this stack of cds back onto the shelves?

thanks.

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom