Randoom and falling snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmeg

Blue Crack Addict
I went to get a drink and the thread disappeared. Confused the hell out of me for a minute.

Anyway, in honor of the ice cube that is most of the eastern US...the new Randoom!

It scares me to think how many Randooms we've gone through since the demise of The Original Randoom (moment of silence). :yikes:

Schmeg said:
I went to get a drink and the thread disappeared. Confused the hell out of me for a minute.

Anyway, in honor of the ice cube that is most of the eastern US...the new Randoom!
it was cooold here today and snow is on its way:| 1-3 inches.....:madspit:

Re: Re: Randoom and falling snow

shari schultz said:

it was cooold here today and snow is on its way:| 1-3 inches.....:madspit:
We're having a deep freeze for the next few DAYS and there's a lovely storm expected Friday into Saturday. No more!! Please no more!!!

"We've just moved here from California and I love this top...will it ever get warm enough to wear it?"
~Customer buying this tank top

Re: Re: Re: Randoom and falling snow

Schmeg said:

We're having a deep freeze for the next few DAYS and there's a lovely storm expected Friday into Saturday. No more!! Please no more!!!

"We've just moved here from California and I love this top...will it ever get warm enough to wear it?"
~Customer buying this tank top
:laugh: at the customer quote actually :sad: also works

Last edited:
I get to work overnight next week........wondering about premium pay myself. It will surely help my mood about working overnight if premium pay is involved

And I went Kit Kat shopping today and big news....

Swoops are now available in Canada :drool:

I bought 2 boxes of Swoops and between myself, the mini fahs and Mr fah - they are gone :ohmy:

I saw strawberry and Dark chocolate almond swoops at Target today
Target could be my home away from home........

Kariann said:
Sexy Weatherman Jym just said there are 2 yes 2 alberta clippers headed our way...that usually means cold and snow. :|
:mad: Alberta clippers are evil. Please don't send them my way!

shari schultz said:
I get to work overnight next week........wondering about premium pay myself. It will surely help my mood about working overnight if premium pay is involved
I have been trying to figure out ways to get some overtime for the U2 fund but the whole payroll situation has rather sucked lately, and I haven't been scheduled on a Sunday for awhile.

:hmm: I should be finding out about my raise soon...

Schmeg said:

I have been trying to figure out ways to get some overtime for the U2 fund but the whole payroll situation has rather sucked lately, and I haven't been scheduled on a Sunday for awhile.

:hmm: I should be finding out about my raise soon...
raise time is coming up here also..........not expecting much....no one is:|

Mr. BAW said:
FYI - Joshua Tree hit the 80's this week...we were in Palm Springs Sunday through Tuesday...hope you're still going..:)
:drool: I heard it was 85 in San Diego the other day. I am up for ANYWHERE that has warm weather! 80 degrees is my official comfortable temperature!!

Thanks for the update! :D

shari schultz said:

raise time is coming up here also..........not expecting much....no one is:|
Neither am I since I didn't sell my soul to the devil for an Above Target rating, but I have a plan for squirreling away the few extra dollars a week I'll end up with.

We've had a lot of people buying bathing suits drooling about Disney vacations.

65? Hell, I'd take 33 right now. :crack: I was being greedy with the 80!

We'll be lucky to hit 30 tomorrow, I think. Fortunately I don't have to get out of my nice warm bed if I don't feel like it! :D

Oh wait, I do, to see about my slowly-leaking tire. :| Terrific.

Holy crap, it's midnight already?? Go to sleep! Stop letting me distract you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom