Randoom and falling snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad: :mad: my bonus check was $300 less than what I was told to expect. I'm not happy about it at all. My supervisor said her check was also a lot less than what she thought it would be and she's been with the company for a million years. Last year was one of their best years too. :mad:

arw9797 said:
:sad: :mad: my bonus check was $300 less than what I was told to expect. I'm not happy about it at all. My supervisor said her check was also a lot less than what she thought it would be and she's been with the company for a million years. Last year was one of their best years too. :mad:

That really is a drag :hug:

fah said:
And before I forget, dinner was yummy :drool: We went to Milestones :up:

I started off with a banana chocolate martini :drool: :drool:

I had the chicken with goat cheese and roma tomatoes, garlic mashed potatoes and stir fried vegies. :drool: I couldn't finish the the potatoes and they were sooooooo good. Mr fah had the medium rare prime rib, 2 of the mini fahs had burgers and other had noodles and cheese. The mini fah's meals included a sundae for dessert. The restaurant makes their own chocolate and caramel syrup for their desserts :drool: :drool: Sadly, one the mini fahs couldn't finish her dessert :)
:drool: sounds yummy!
As for the unfinished desert I assume it was mom to the rescue:wink:

arw9797 said:
Sorry 'bout that. :hug:

ok, becoming annoyed with snapfish tonight. I log in and get to my photo albums and click on a photo album and get sent to log in again:mad: :mad:

arw9797 said:

I may have to bring a candle for you to sniff during that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sexywink:

:laugh:
What, are you trying to kill us? :sexywink:

arw9797 said:
:hug: That really sucks since you said they made so much money last year!! When your president pulls up in a nice new Land Rover or something, you'll know where it went. :|

Someone at work today left for a brief time because she got a call from her mom who thought that her cat might be stuck in their sump pump.

I felt really bad because if it really was stuck that is horrible but at the same time for some reason it caused me to laugh.

:laugh: I feel bad for the cat, too, but that's a funny reason to have to leave work!

Fanfire hold music = Sometimes You Can't Make It...:laugh:

Typing with one hand = sucks.

I e-mailed fanfire last night after reading about people getting their codes re-issued. I got a response from Dustin...........but no code:( and slightly :mad:

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

shari schultz said:
I e-mailed fanfire last night after reading about people getting their codes re-issued. I got a response from Dustin...........but no code:( and slightly :mad:
What e-mail address did you use?

I am considering being one of THOSE customers. Got me free overnight shipping from Amazon one time.

:eyebrow: Their hold music is breaking up.

OH YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL TONIGHT!

At least they have good hold music...

*turning up phone volume and pretending I have speakerphone*

I feel like being completely and utterly random. And so I shall.

- The Joshua Tree poster that I ordered was sent off today! I'm just waiting for the moment it gets here so that I can plaster that bad boy onto my wall (or maybe onto my ceiling, so that I can dream beneath a desert sky *coughnerdcough*). It shouldn't take longer than a week, hopefully. :drool:

- I made a Macphisto smiley!
macphisto.gif

- Swoops are the best thing to happen to the world since nailclippers.

*gave up on the phone and will try tomorrow during normal human business hours*

GibsonGirl said:
I feel like being completely and utterly random. And so I shall.

- The Joshua Tree poster that I ordered was sent off today! I'm just waiting for the moment it gets here so that I can plaster that bad boy onto my wall (or maybe onto my ceiling, so that I can dream beneath a desert sky *coughnerdcough*). It shouldn't take longer than a week, hopefully. :drool:

- I made a Macphisto smiley!
macphisto.gif

- Swoops are the best thing to happen to the world since nailclippers.
:up: I approve of the above nerdiness! The smilie is cute and Swoops are GOOD!

Now I want chocolate...maybe I'll get another cookie...

Schmeg said:

What e-mail address did you use?

I am considering being one of THOSE customers. Got me free overnight shipping from Amazon one time.

:eyebrow: Their hold music is breaking up.

I went to U2.com and on the bottom of the page clicked on Contact. THat took me to a form; I chose "I did not get my presale code" as a topic..........figuring that I would get a prompt response. I explained about the whole nosebleed seat thing and I went on that since codes were being re-issued for presale for some people I would like a shot at non-nosebleed seat for the 3rd leg presale.

One Yahoo member said they did not get their code reissued but a friend did. The difference was that the friend got seats one section further over...............so if I were in section 332, more behind the stage I wonder if I would have gotten another code:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom